Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dno Ban Appeal

dno

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
118
Steam Name: Fishke Finish Your map
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98044988

Name of the Admin you were banned by:
@Leudoberct
How long is the ban for?:
Permanent
The reason you were banned?:
Supposed to throw away character

Why do you wish to be unbanned?:


Several months ago I was banned by Leudocract on orders of former staff member Neonity, for something that could have been seen as mingy. I had a character that was relatively fresh and during an arrest I was able to maneuver him away from CPs into the Nexus, starting a short manhunt. It was something done without any malicious intent but the staff judging me thought otherwise. I was exiled from both the forums, discord, and in-game.

From there I proceeded to steam out some stupid messages to kind of rebel against my ban. Faking an alt account, pretending to still be on the server, trash talking, overall stupid, and behavior that shouldn't be accepted in a gaming community. It was kind of moronic but at the time I was simply mad that my ban was given and I had not been given the opportunity to contest it. The actions, I can admit, were not that severe, but were a bit stupid but not a malicious rule-breaking activity with the intent to disrupt the event (that was happening at the time) in character or out of character.

Overall I want to keep this short and not dilute the appeal with an ego-flaming note and stick with a sincere apology to the community. It has been several months and everything has changed a lot for me. At the time I did something dumb, and some can say childish and because of it, I want to apologize to the people affected by it if anyone. I just wish to be unbanned so I can return to the community with a ticket at redemption and the possibility to have some fun, again.
 
We've discussed this, however we feel the permanent ban is correctly applied here. Unfortunately this ban remains.
 
Back
Top