Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. dno

    How ready is the map update?

    Holy sh*t thats actually sick
  2. dno

    Anti-citizen The Geneva Connection

    Bon Crime Family? :D
  3. dno

    [IMG]

  4. dno

    What models would you like to see in a future update?

    Brown trenchcoat type clothing. Slums wear.
  5. dno

    Bug UZI Description States the wrong ammo type

    Takes pistol ammo.
  6. dno

    Implemented TBC changes / development updates and suggestions

    Pretty sure they work its just the time it takes for them to charge and release a stream. I doubt they just don't work in TBC.
  7. dno

    Implemented TBC changes / development updates and suggestions

    I mean... The doors may be an issue but look at the clip lol. Its clear they didn't want S2K either.
  8. dno

    Ayo Apologizes

    I'd take the chance to come back, now. If you want I'd agree for a one warning base where if I break ANY rule to any degree, I'm gone-gone. No appeal. Let you quote me on it, and everything.
  9. dno

    Implemented TBC changes / development updates and suggestions

    I'd agree with the skill portion but then when it comes down to it there has to be a measure of why TBC is in place. It's based right now on the character's skills, with things like speed and guns, affecting each action a player chooses to do with their time and action points in a turn. Blindly...
  10. dno

    Replace the Military Cap with a beret

    I mean it would make more sense to just add the beret than completely replace the already existing item. But still +++
  11. dno

    Ayo Apologizes

    The literal SECOND that I was messaged by administration I shut down the market, as one could view in the version history, and announced that it was at a halt. From there I spent 2 whole days revamping it. Getting together with members of the administration to adjust the names, time, companies...
  12. dno

    Ayo Apologizes

    Yes, I'm not going around to say I didn't do what I did. I apologized for what I did and I respect the ban decision. The only thing I dispute is a 2nd chance. When I play Willard I don't simply play to minge, I enjoy the roleplay, the community which I found during V1 is something I like doing...
  13. dno

    Ayo Apologizes

    Steam Name: SHD SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98044988 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Booile How long is the ban for?: 1 month --> Perma The reason you were banned?: History of mining. Created Throw away loyalist character just to rush into slums and master part anything you see is. When...
  14. dno

    (✓) INITIATIVE - ACT ONE.

    Discord Name and ID: dno#9999 | STEAM_0:0:98044988 Character Name: Gino Lombardi Rank / Position in the CWU: Senior Worker, Infestation Control. Brief summary of your Civil Workers Union character: New Yorker, relocated to City 32 for a bit. Did some stints in the Union. Sent to City 24 for...
  15. dno

    Deaths should never = an Insta PK, anywhere.

    its funny cause my character was literally was in one of the sweeps this week and OTA was running around like it was a game of COD. S2K being on for sweeps really favours CP/OTA factions seeing how it gets turned on for events involving to them, but during say an outlands shift or event where...
  16. dno

    Consider giving the Rebels Training Camps.

    Thats silly you're being a silly goose
  17. dno

    Consider giving the Rebels Training Camps.

    That proves my point. No need for a rebel training centre. Admins need the event box for events. Not rebel training camps. Silly
  18. dno

    Consider giving the Rebels Training Camps.

    A base in the event box is stupid. People need that for events and OTA don't even have theirs in the event box.
  19. dno

    Giswil Tunnel

    Giswil Tunnel, 02/08/2017 In Switzerland, between North Zuerich and Autostrasse lies a road tunnel created prior to the Combine's liberation of Earth. During its prime, the nearly 1,300-metre tunnel would have a vast amount of traffic pass through it daily, estimating a couple of hundred...
Back
Top