Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ayo Apologizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dno

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
118
Steam Name: SHD
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98044988

Name of the Admin you were banned by:
Booile
How long is the ban for?:
1 month --> Perma
The reason you were banned?:
History of mining. Created Throw away loyalist character just to rush into slums and master part anything you see is. When confronted, did barely any roleplay then mend ran away. Not the first time we've had to deal with you about issues of borderline minging.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:


Apology
​
I've never really used the forums to make a ban appeal or looked at one seeing how they're sectioned off in a private section not visible to the everyday player. So I'd like to make more of an apology than a direct accusation and something similar to "Bruh I didn't do that unban me". I can recognize a bit of what I've done as wrong, seeing how the character I did the snitching on was fresh I don't exactly wanna frame it as a "throwaway character", as I respected the FearRP and No Value to Life Guidelines whilst playing. While RPing I interacted with C-Ps and I'm unsure of where the minge-ran part came into place, I recall my character observing criminal acts and running away but at that time he was not engaged in roleplay, but more of an observation standpoint.

Regardless I still did what I did, moving through with the request device 'spam' as my character reported what he believed to be criminal and I take responsibility for what I did but comparing what I did to how long I have been banned for is the main reason behind my application. To start I've been playing Willard prior to V2, having small characters from time to time in the times I didn't have school, sports, or anything that'd take me off the computer. I partook in events both on and off the event server and tried when putting time into my roleplay on my characters, examples being my movement in the CWU character with event box shifts, creating a store not dependant on scripts (The stock market DID seem mingy but it was not of my intention to create a 'fornite stock'. Nore was it even on the board, I have no clue where that rumour came from. I can provide both the logs and a copy of the google doc to show that the word fornite was NEVER EVER on either the 'how-to' or general stocks sheets.) and while I'm not trying to simply go and say I'm the best roleplayer on the server I'm trying to put out that I don't hop on Willard to minge/troll/metagame/RDM or do anything malicious, I shitpost in the discord but after all that's in no relation to my RP, I try my best to uphold the rules when in character.

Now to the actual ban itself, I do believe I should have been banned but I do not agree with the permanent ban. When playing Willard I play to roleplay, this simple character dove me into a 1-month ban, which I actually accepted and wouldn't have appealed seeing how it was within reason for the rules broken, but then a Perma which I questioned. My record, from what I have been able to check for myself was just a simple warning from Rad-x during the V2 beta when I initiated TBC without a /me (This was just, as I did engage the CPs without TBC) and maybe some other things that I am unaware about. I have never been banned to my knowledge nor do I try to break the rules.

Now I apologize to the players who've felt that my actions affected them in a way that felt it appropriate to file a report me as well the staff team who had to deal with this, I am not here to make demands or do anything such as "FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, SIR, PLEASE". At the end of the day its Garry's Mod roleplay, we all have lives and hop on the server, talk in the discord, write lore, and do other things because we enjoy it. It's a video game. I won't say its in my life. I won't beg to be unbanned, I simply wish to apologize and be given a 2nd chance or reduced ban so I could carry on my character and continue playing in the community.
 
The ban was a month but upped by @Neonity .

Neonity can explain the list of offenses themselves, I merely banned them for a month cause their behavior, ontop of this throwaway, was getting ridiculous.

The real time stockmarket (not IC at all), arguing with admins, I believe adminhopping as well during that case, and the other stuff we've had to deal with them (such as them naming themselves other people in Discord to troll pings), etc.

When im starting to forget the offenses someone has done is when it becomes a problem, since it means there's a large enough list to warrant me forgetting.
 
Hi @ayo

Recently you've been banned for your outright minge behaviour. You created throway snitch chars in an attempt to seemingly destroy rebel RP at all costs. You did this knowingly, you've been around for far too long to not understand the rules by now. You know this.

However, this is not the first instance of you being a minge, or very close to being one. Your behaviour in general is nothing short of outright disruptive, in all of the time you've been here. You've been causing stuff left and right, and been a pain to deal with. You know the rules, and you're doing this intentionally. As you admitted in the appeal.

Ask yourself whether you are someone we would want in this community. Honestly. Once you come to your senses, prove it.
 
(The stock market DID seem mingy but it was not of my intention to create a 'fornite stock'. Nore was it even on the board, I have no clue where that rumour came from. I can provide both the logs and a copy of the google doc to show that the word fornite was NEVER EVER on either the 'how-to' or general stocks sheets.)

Yeah, u didn't have it on the stock list. But u did sell somone fortnite stocks.

unknown-1-1.png
(To clarify, this is not @ayo talking in the ss. It is the customer confirming his purchase after he was offered them)

I witnessed the transaction (I'm the woman in the background) and also saw the transaction logs on my combine PDA before u altered them to cover this up.

Also, here's 2 screenshots of the original stock sheet you used IC which contains "Roblox" stocks (highlighted in red on the 2nd ss) which I'd put in the same boat as "Fortnite" stocks.

Screenshot_20220205-054448_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220205-054452_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hi @ayo

Recently you've been banned for your outright minge behaviour. You created throway snitch chars in an attempt to seemingly destroy rebel RP at all costs. You did this knowingly, you've been around for far too long to not understand the rules by now. You know this.

However, this is not the first instance of you being a minge, or very close to being one. Your behaviour in general is nothing short of outright disruptive, in all of the time you've been here. You've been causing stuff left and right, and been a pain to deal with. You know the rules, and you're doing this intentionally. As you admitted in the appeal.

Ask yourself whether you are someone we would want in this community. Honestly. Once you come to your senses, prove it.
Yes, I'm not going around to say I didn't do what I did. I apologized for what I did and I respect the ban decision. The only thing I dispute is a 2nd chance. When I play Willard I don't simply play to minge, I enjoy the roleplay, the community which I found during V1 is something I like doing. The system and IC mechanics drew me in.

I can admit that my activity was mingey and I am not trying to void around it and simply lie. I am just asking for a 2nd chance, this character was something I shouldn't have gone ahead with and I believe punishment is fit but I still wish to play in the community and not take a leave due to a stupid mistake.

I have come to my senses, this ban was a bit of a hit. Now I'm asking for that chance to prove it.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, u didn't have it on the stock list. But u did sell somone fortnite stocks.

View attachment 8435
(To clarify, this is not @ayo talking in the ss. It is the customer confirming his purchase after he was offered them)

I witnessed the transaction (I'm the woman in the background) and also saw the transaction logs on my combine PDA before u altered them to cover this up.

Also, here's 2 screenshots of the original stock sheet you used IC which contains "Roblox" stocks (highlighted in red on the 2nd ss) which I'd put in the same boat as "Fortnite" stocks.

View attachment 8437

View attachment 8440
The literal SECOND that I was messaged by administration I shut down the market, as one could view in the version history, and announced that it was at a halt.

From there I spent 2 whole days revamping it. Getting together with members of the administration to adjust the names, time, companies and displayed information. Then I wrote the OOC guide and IC handbook to how the market would work. This was before you dragged me into VC and did that line of questioning in regards to how I came up with this idea and why not stimulate stocks through IC actions.

I have no clue why this is on the offence as it was fixed on the spot. Nowhere did I go out of my way to disobey or plunder people ICly. The exact second admins told me to take it down I acted. Kept it down till I got a revision from Atle and RedGinger to consult with the lore team. Did that, then DOB consult, wrote the OOC guide, then waited for confirmation from arbys on both OOC and IC terms before the relaunch.

I didn't go "HAHAHAHAHA Fornite stock." The meme that sprung from it was not caused directly by me. It's like a CP saying "Fornite" and attempting to then place blame on the CP lead. A guy asking for a 'Fornite' stock has zero to no connection with me on an OOC basis as I never encouraged that player's actions.

Both logs and the spreadsheet showed that he was sold 'Bombadier stocks' after I explained to him there was no fornite stock. I explained this in voice chat to you as well... I don't see why this is being posted on the ban appeal as its not relate to Neonity's reason to ban me.
 
Ask yourself whether you are someone we would want in this community. Honestly. Once you come to your senses, prove it.
I'd take the chance to come back, now. If you want I'd agree for a one warning base where if I break ANY rule to any degree, I'm gone-gone. No appeal. Let you quote me on it, and everything.
 
Yo,

Come to the decision to deny this appeal and advice you to both read up on the rules and re-appeal in two weeks.


:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top