Uh Akshually 🤓 if Willard ESP (Evolved Supervisioned Playertracker) (Hidden project so it doesn't exist) was used it would've been also visible what gear you have and how old your character is, not to mention the color is off by 1 pixel so it appears this was faked and it's
DENIED
I want to also propose that we should limit language learning to maximum of 1 or 2 additional languages outside of English, perhaps adding your main Native language as character could be nice addition as not everyone knows how to fluently speak english.
Like if someone wants to learn 2...
Lovely work. The only issue I have is the SVD smh. It looks like SVDM (production started 2018) for early variant I would go personally with wooden/metal variant
Edit: I think I'm mistaken. It's SVDS.
Tf you mean where funny... There is Nothing funni about shadow figure... I DIE WHENEVER SUN COMES UP BECAUSE IM THE SHADOOW FIGURE... watch your back kiddo, you're done for..
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.