Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Subject 05B - Crabby

Mango

🥭
Developer
GALUNGA
Gamemaster
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
219


fu9VgEX.png

​



dCwgq6H.png
Within the mist of I-24's Union Research Laboratory, a fast head-crab emerged from an array of deep experiments. While learning the development of de-beaked parasitoids, this specific head-crab had been stripped of its main contingency weapons to facilitate the attainment of a host; the claws had been dulled out, and the major teeth within the aperture had been removed violently to avoid the major instinct of burying into the skull of creatures.

The main idea of this experiment was to comprehend and perceive the life of a debeaked head-crab compared to other non-debeaked fellow parasitic entities within the same environment. Up to a point in time when the research quarters had been bombed, this creature remained captive and under heavy supervision within the chambers of research, and such a day has granted it liberty and escape from its chains.

Subject 05B fled to the sewers of Industrial Twenty-Four, where it was found by many humans who at first could not comprehend its origin or what purpose it served beneath the surface; some of them had thought it was sent as a spying mechanism for the Combine, until a human named Keim Rider stepped up and decided to take 05B to his home, thus sheltering it. Within the first years outside the laboratory, this head-crab was still violent and followed the typical instinct of jumping for human heads, even though it could not control them given its state. Keim took care of it and began a long annoying process of teaching the creature to be soothed around humans.

Initially, 05B was kept within his base for long periods, getting used to the number of people and learning to co-exist with them. A designation had been given to this creature, and from that moment, it was known as Crabby. As time passed, Crabby learned to trust humans and protect them from other hostile entities, even if they were the same species as this creature. In actuality, Crabby's behavior around humans is one of deep calmness, and upon sensing they are in a threatening environment, 05B does not doubt in jumping to their aid.

While most of Crabby's teeth have been removed, some remain and their claws are wildly sharp, as they have grown since their times under the research unit. As Industrial Twenty-Four fell to ashes, Keim and his cell had to abandon ship and accidentally left Crabby behind. However, 05B never gave up and followed them discreetly to City Eight, through a long and exhausting journey.
​
​


VbApxZd.png


Crabby is no ordinary head-crab, and through experimentation and life experience, it gained a broader consciousness. Here are its laid thoughts on individuals or groups.


Keim Rider : Primary Non-host ─ @ActuallyRakaesa


We have had a long journey, dear friend. At first sight, you perceived me as being in a broken state. Lost within the sewers, I escaped from a facility in which I was altered forever. Many considered ending my life where I first stood, but you have seen something greater in me. You provided me with shelter and a wider understanding of your species, where humans were no longer simply a means to an end but allies I could count on, while they too could count on me.

Through the countless times I have tried to fiddle with your cranium, you have endured me with great patience, educating me with an iron hand when it was necessary and when my acts were wrongful. But you did more than just give me that; you also gave me a family—a place where I could learn and think. You have ultimately provided me with the freedom of a wider consciousness. Now we have been separated, and it is required of me to find a new goal, as much as it pains me. Farewell, friend.


'Mike' : Whispering Ally ─ @Sushi082


Too familiar, you encompass the silence of eons, though prove your worth in actions. Among the chambers of the Primary Non-host, I recall your presence. You were important in my existence, for it is through your behavior, among that of the others, that I have gained a broader consciousness and managed an alliance with humans. I remember how you nourished me with sustenance while I was enclosed within the quarters. I was kept inside that chamber for too long, but it was necessary and done for my wellbeing. Now I understand how your absence of words and big heart assisted me and all the others. You will not be forgotten, though I'm unsure what fate has brought for you. We may or may not meet again; I certainly hope we do!


Zeph'Kor : Unordinary Friend ─ @pite


Through my few years of existence, I would have never thought that one of my allies would be a big hound, with no offense. By big-hound, I refer to you, Vortigaunt, who stopped to listen to my story and provide inquiries about my life. Not long do I know you, but still, I sense that we will achieve great adventures together! At first, I was sure you were going to eat me while you have exclaimed "sustenance!", but I am glad you didn't. Not to mention, what went through your mind? I taste horribly, I promise. Don't ever try to eat me, dear God!!! In any case, I sense that this friendship is the beginning of a greater cause. Maybe I will be able to convince your kin that I wish no harm and that I am merely an outsider looking for a place to belong. Should the situation arise, I will protect you against all threats!


Yirh'Bii'Sam : Admired & Feared ─ @Tuki


You are quite a dilemma, ally. Since my creation, I have sensed a great array of emotions and thoughts that typically would not cross the mind of my kind, but they were always precise and comprehensive. You, however, surprise me beyond understanding, where I was assured that you were going to kill me when I asked you for an opportunity, even if I approached you with surrender, but in fact you have not harmed me. You listened to me, and you granted me the benefit of the doubt. Not any would do what you did, and for such, I admire you. Beyond admiring the act you performed, I look up to your strength. I have seen you single-handedly combating huge creatures and persevering; you hold a great power within you, which I hope to learn from. Thank you for the opportunity, I will not disappoint you or the Order.


Celt : Acquaintance of Difficult Laces ─ @Cjtn10


You are a familiar scent and presence known to me to some extent. I have perceived your confusion upon sighting my form, or, as such, I have translated the language of your body. Nonetheless, I recall one precise thing, and that is the fact that the strings over the attire that cover your hooves were incredibly difficult to untie. What is this sorcery? I have never encountered such a difficult shoe adversary, for I have untied many! But no, your boots were simply different, and so must be you. Our encounter will not be forgotten, and I will recognize you upon our next sighting.


Jay Crane : Gladly Encountered ─ @colserra


I initially sensed your scent deep within the under-ground, where the vibratory oasis of symphonies had played in a perfect rhythm. What kind of apparatus is that? What sort of human invention could be so fun to experience? Surely it must have a name, although your human tongue completely eludes me. Fun machine—that is a fitting name. Unlike many other humans, you have allowed your curiosity to stand front, and for that, I am thankful. I have encountered those who wish harm upon me until The Order claimed me under their protection. Then, once the commotion of preparations to abandon the territory began, we again crossed paths. I will state that you all almost killed me with your damn weaponry, but I am sure it was not intentional; not many "parasites" would find humans soothing, nor many would refrain from attacking them. Furthermore, you sheltered me from the terrible cold as we set sail towards the unknown, which I will not forget.


'Grom' : Ally of Culinary Stand ─ @Bounter


You I have known from previous territories; it is always a happiness to see you. Once I was in a broken state, escaped from the facility where they created me, and had no place to call home. Today I am lucky to have allies such as yourself, ones who will look out for you when you hunger or thirst. You are generous; it is a trait that not many can accomplish in current times. Perhaps I too will be able to feed you; I will take such as my next objective. One thing is for certain: you are a great ally.

​
 
Last edited:
This individual is wanted for betraying all of Xenkind and has been marked as AC-1. (Anti-Crab One)
 
• Added information and images

NEXT: Relationships
 
I know they didn't get that much time to interact but any thoughts on Mike?
 
Made the thread look spicier! 🥭

I will add more relationships once the server opens. Do comment if you interacted with Crabby.
 
• Added Celt
• Added Jay Crane
 
Can I be added? Tadeusz "Grom" Wachnicki! The Beanie Polish guy, who often gave you food, and accompanied near Sam >->

Maaaybe
 
• Added 'Grom'!
> Next, I will update second thoughts on everyone.
 
Back
Top