STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:121251281
Discord: DirectGaming
Character Name: Tommy Lee
Requested Rank? (Worker/Foreman): Preferring Foreman.
Why should we pick you?
I joined the community back in august last year, from there I've had the chance to play a fair few areas of the server during it's V2...
updated and added The final Letter to Ross. I'm so sorry It took this long, I've been busy doing university work.
Good luck to the rest of you, and I hope to see you all in V3
:)
Chapter 1 Aims to close around the end of February (That is an aim said by Leadership in the TLM Channels). After which GMs are looking at options of whether a Chapter 2 is to take place, or not, dependent on what occurs within the next few weeks. There is the simple case of running Chapter 2...
Will admit, was annoyed that I didn't push into learning your char more, most I did was back in i24 calming you from what occured. Swag char all the way.
--- Section One ---
*Steam Name: DirectGameing
*Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121251281
*Discord Name & ID: DirectGaming
*Timezone: GMT
--- Section Two ---
Character Name: Charles Ross
Faction: Rebel
Do you wish to take on a role: Yes
If yes, which role: Technician
P.S...
Sorry, ERP is reserved for Galunga Prince tiers of Donator, Along with a Signed Agreement which makes all of your Actions on Willard Networks become property of Radio Bob.
(For legal reasons, this is a joke. Rad, please don't send me to chernobyl)
--- Section One ---
*Steam Name: DisneyGaming
*Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121251281
*Discord Name & ID: DirectGaming
*Timezone: GMT
--- Section Two ---
*Are you applying for an event character?: N
Character that you are applying for (if applying for Event Character):N/A
--- Section Three ---...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.