Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Leko

    Notices Women are dominating the Genevan Coalition?

    NEW POST! Hi, this doesn't really have to do much with the statement you made but moreso concerning the title of your thread. The "Geneva Coalition" has long been disbanded perhaps already one or two years ago, and the current genevan "resistance" is unfortunately more of a situational...
  2. Leko

    true

    true
  3. Leko

    Leko's Gmod Renders

  4. Leko

    that's cool and all - so are you coming back? :)

    that's cool and all - so are you coming back? :)
  5. Leko

    @honzajevpoho real or fake?

    @honzajevpoho real or fake?
  6. Leko

    man's graduated the lesbian femchar academy

    man's graduated the lesbian femchar academy
  7. Leko

    Most influential Resistance groups in V2

    Ministry of Civil Protection
  8. Leko

    I'm Leko, and I support this message.

    I'm Leko, and I support this message.
  9. Leko

    Loyalist NXCESV COMBAT ARTERIA

    the discord rp mustve been crazy
  10. Leko

    Hi Willard, I'm goober

    hello goober, im willard
  11. Leko

    well well well...

    well well well...
  12. Leko

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - TLM Chapter 1 Interest [Both Combine & Rebels]

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Leko *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:491764502 *Discord Name & ID: Leko, lekoboi *Timezone: CET --- Section Two --- *Are you applying for an event character?: Y Character that you are applying for (if applying for Event Character): Marciano Martins --- Section Three...
  13. Leko

    In-Character new character rate my character

    pretty cool, add my character plz
  14. Leko

    Ludwig Jäger

    Remove my character
  15. Leko

    Why is there no Jon glaze?

    Who
  16. Leko

    true absolutely cant stand this guy

    true absolutely cant stand this guy
  17. Leko

    Florian Geier PK Appeal

    roleplay
Back
Top