Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Hiros

    Hiros's Expo app

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Hiros | Error 410 *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54068821 *Discord Name & ID: hiros. *Timezone: GMT+1 I am in the Short Stories Discord Server : YES Is this character from the Main Server : YES --- Section Two --- *Character Name: HELIX-13 Character Rank : i1 *Brief...
  2. Hiros

    Vort Update - Additional Commands

    Hello, I have noticed a lack of commands that CPs can use and it is making our job harder. So I suggest the following: Add these commands /checkcollar *ID* - This information should print the number of SCs they have, tier, and nullification status /vortsetstatus *status* - Gives you the...
  3. Hiros

    Fish's Scale Models

    Hello, So this is my corner for scale models. I will post pictures/dioramas that I've made. If you happen to be fan of WH40K Scale Models or army. This is your place to shine! WIP NKVD Officer 1/16 Unpainted soviet tram 1/35 Recently finished truck for diorama
  4. Hiros

    Implemented Add Stunstick Script and Stun Baton script

    As stated above. Give us STUNSTICK and STUN BATON scripts https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2653084053 - In here you can find the stun baton (TFA Version) Pics
  5. Hiros

    [Cancelled] Operation: Earth Devil

    Overseer Stasiuk sits behind his datapad thinking whether calling the operation was a good call. The duality of man now shows its true colors. After a while of thinking, he presses the enter on his computer, the bloodshed has begun. Attention Comrades! Our time has come. We will be...
  6. Hiros

    In-Progress Printable Notes from PC

    Add option to print notes from PCs, either through the printer item or Pick up terminal. Why? Could benefit some people, so we can just print it out many times without needing to CTRL+C and CTRL+V it.
  7. Hiros

    Implemented Remove "This character is clearly high from masked people or people wearing gas masks"

    Remove the text that says "This character is high" from whoever uses anything that could cover their eyes or entire face. For example OTA or CPs. You wouldn't be able to see whether CP or OTA used morphine since you can't actually see their eyes behind that mask.
  8. Hiros

    Implemented Dragging Detained People, Animations and Bags

    Add the following: Ability to drag tied up people, upon clicking E on tied up person you would be able to choose between two options. Either release or drag. Animation to see whether someone is actually tied up or not, possibly with zip ties being visible on model. Black bag that can be...
  9. Hiros

    OTA/CP Gear Suggestion

    Can we add a rappeling system similar from CW? Could either be part of the script suit or a separate item. I think it would make sense for us to have such an option e.g during CP1 elevator being broken or in a time of us needing to legit rappel down instead of waiting for staff to TP us one by one
  10. Hiros

    Denied OTA Charger = Model change

    Hello, can we get an actual charger model for the big chungus shotgunners? OTA Lead Approves, OTA members like it and there is little to no clipping. It has many BGs and would make sense for us to use the actual Wallhammer model rather than just This Screenshots of the Wallhammer...
  11. Hiros

    Implemented Small Suggestion List

    Suggestion #1 - Implement a command for staff members to disable char swapping. a.k.a /disablecharswap | /enablecharswap - Why? So we don't have to wait for CMs/ Whoever has access to Helix settings to do it for us. Suggestion #2 - Allow OTA to disable suits through command, the same command as...
  12. Hiros

    Ashamed Fish returns

    Hello peeps. I'm here to say that I'm returning back to WN and explain to some of you what happened before I left. So before I suddenly dissappeared I did big mistakes that Staff Team knows about which resulted in my suspension and resignation. This was caused by my fault due to me bringing...
  13. Hiros

    Fixed Cannot pick up Makeshift Bandage Roll

    Bug: After dropping makeshift bandage, you can't pick it up Description: As stated above
  14. Hiros

    Hiros the wild chicken

    Hello there, My name is Daniel but my victims know me as The Fish-Chicken (Hiros). A mutant from Chernobyl. My favorite actions are: (E)RP Bitting ears off Beating COP Mains Killing Italian Mafia But more on a serious note, I'm quite excited to try something new and hopefully meet you a lot. A...
Back
Top