Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Implemented Remove "This character is clearly high from masked people or people wearing gas masks"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiros

Elite Fish
ENG
Developer
Joined
Aug 14, 2020
Messages
514
Remove the text that says "This character is high" from whoever uses anything that could cover their eyes or entire face. For example OTA or CPs. You wouldn't be able to see whether CP or OTA used morphine since you can't actually see their eyes behind that mask.
 
I agree, I once saw a CP walking around with that text in the lobby SJ-1 and found that really stupid cause he has a mask on and kind of ruined the immersion and I think a few people meta because of that.
 
Aren't opioids like morphine of all drugs the ones where you can probably tell the most that somebody is on it without seeing their face? Imagining somebody with slurred painkiller speech through a vocoder, would probably be very noticeable once they try to talk

I don't think "X is clearly high" really meant to imply that you closely examine their pupils for dilation and delayed reaction to light, just that from the way they look, talk and behave, you can tell *something* is up
 
Yeah...it's pretty dumb.

I was watching a group of OTA carrying their guns into the Slums all badass-like..and then one of them just says above their description.."This Person is Clearly High"
 
better solution

dont let OTA and CPs take drugs
you can tell if someone's high without seeing their face
OTA take drugs all the time.
CPs take drugs sometimes, but it depends on the situation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top