Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Ekrell

    I LOVE ÆŬGR

    I LOVE ÆŬGR
  2. Ekrell

    Clarion Call

    "Heh, what it has come to, that we hire loyalists to our cause..." - ACCEPTED AS: VETERAN, CREW - - ACCEPTED AS: VETERAN, LAWMAN - +1 lawman slot taken by previous (X)
  3. Ekrell

    Bird Faction, its personal result. (complaint)

    One time back in the city, I saw a guy take down a hunter with their bare fists!
  4. Ekrell

    Clarion Call

    You sure this guy's name isn't Baldwin? Also, 'Holy Cleansing' isn't a specialization that you can pick, as clearly stated on the list of specializations. The alternative would be Crew I suppose. :stare:
  5. Ekrell

    Clarion Call

    "Look at them, ready and willing. If only everyone were so eager to face the end..." (Results are ABOVE your application) [People with (X) as their specialization must re-pick another one available, by posting a short notice with their OOC name, IC name, and new specialization) - ACCEPTED AS...
  6. Ekrell

    Clarion Call

    Increased: Medics to 3 HERMES operators to 3 Vortigaunts to 3 Decreased: Lawmen to 3 Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. Don't expect more increases though.
  7. Ekrell

    Clarion Call

    Serenity, deep from within the Earth's Core. Like a pulsating heart, it promises life, protection, and a future. Who shall answer the Clarion call? Into The Depths Clarion Call is the fifth entry of the Artifacts series, following the events of Nightfall, Frozen Tears, Silenced City, and...
  8. Ekrell

    Omg hi hi hello hiii!!!

    I never actually had my introduction so hiii hiii hay hiii!!!! I heard this is the server where I can play as a bird and shit on people, is this true???
  9. Ekrell

    The Crimson Purge

    Graytide Worldwide, gray armbands unite
  10. Ekrell

    The Crimson Purge

    Get rekt Sincerely, Slum players that don't know anything about the loyalist scene
  11. Ekrell

    Implemented More ways to obtain syringes

    As a med char, make a way to make those plz
  12. Ekrell

    HOW2SHUTE????

    Uncle @ItsLiam what happened?!!! WILLARD GAMES!!!!!
  13. Ekrell

    Eughffgh it's a me mario

    Eughffgh it's a me mario
  14. Ekrell

    Dreamland Day 2 Feedback

    Y'all acting like you HAVE to play veteran characters :mad:
  15. Ekrell

    Dreamland Day 2 Feedback

    Three artifacts down, two more to go.
  16. Ekrell

    Dreamland - Day 1 Feedback

    Let the games begin!
  17. Ekrell

    Dreamland

    - ACCEPTED AS: Veteran, T4 - (When I said loyalist tier I meant the undercover one, so you're getting 4 by default)
  18. Ekrell

    Dreamland

    - ACCEPTED AS: Servant, Underclass - - ACCEPTED AS: Servant, Vortigaunt - - ACCEPTED AS: Servant, Vortigaunt - - Second wave of applications - Vortigaunts filled. Your results are BELOW your application.
  19. Ekrell

    Suggestion Damage feedback

    Every time you get hurt, the 'My leg!' from SpongeBob blares at 300% sound bass boosted.
  20. Ekrell

    Dreamland

    - ACCEPTED AS: VETERAN, T5 - - ACCEPTED AS: VETERAN, T4 - - ACCEPTED AS: VETERAN (Illegal boat entry, have fun) - - ACCEPTED AS: Roseguard (CP), i2 - - ACCEPTED AS: Guest, T5 - - ACCEPTED AS: Guest, T6 CCA - - ACCEPTED AS: VETERAN, T4 - - ACCEPTED AS: Guest, T6 CCA - - ACCEPTED AS...
Back
Top