By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!Remove Veteran Characters from the next event!!!!The event was peak! However, I wish I played another character for the event... I felt really awkward playing VICE-77.
i wanted to kill vice-77 so bad i stood at the exit portal then just 'ran' back into the fight. Gotta satisfy vice-77's 'ultra s2k urges'Remove Veteran Characters from the next event!!!!
Give me new interesting characters, and cliques that spawn from people who have ICly never met each other.
Saw mfs get sacrificed by others, and still keep up that ultra loyal "Anything for you my queen." shit... Dawg...
#KillAllVeterans2025
I blame the people who play Veteran characters.Y'all acting like you HAVE to play veteran characters![]()
I mean, for next one, Ekrell could make a rule that you HAVE to make a new character, or maybe put a more STEEP limit on Vets, since I don't think there even was limit during Dreamland.I blame the people who play Veteran characters.
Short Stories is not made for lasting characters over the span of multiple, widely different Short Stories events. It's made for new environments with new characters, new personalities and a lot of things that can go wrong because people don't know each other.
It's impossible to create disunity and anguish amongst people who have been through life and death multiple times, and as such, trust each other to the core.
#KillAllVeterans2025