Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Ekrell

    With Fire and Sword

    --- OOC Section --- Steam Name: Ekrell Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:179035858 Discord Name & ID: Ekrell (#ekrell) --- IC Section --- "Be at ease, we are all friends here, are we not?" Character Name: Marquis Nekran Blackwood Character Role: House Blackwood Family Member (Brother of the...
  2. Ekrell

    You're my friend now :) (grabs you)

    You're my friend now :) (grabs you)
  3. Ekrell

    FROZEN TEARS - DAY 2 FEEDBACK

    I'll get you next time, HELIX-03...
  4. Ekrell

    FROZEN TEARS - DAY 1 FEEDBACK

    Discuss! Did you get a brainfreeze?
  5. Ekrell

    rp_downtown_v4

    rp_downtown_v4
  6. Ekrell

    Frozen Tears

    - FINAL WAVE OF APPLICANTS - - Accepted as i5 + Dropship One - - Accepted as i5 + Dropship Two - - APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED, WHOEVER DIDN'T RECEIVE THE DISCORD ROLE, PLEASE PM ME -
  7. Ekrell

    Map Hopes

    rp_downtown_v4
  8. Ekrell

    Frozen Tears

    - SECOND WAVE OF APPLICATIONS - - ACCEPTED AS i4 + DROPSHIP FOUR - - ACCEPTED AS i4 + DROPSHIP FOUR - - ACCEPTED AS i5 + DROPSHIP FOUR - - ACCEPTED AS i5 + DROPSHIP FOUR - - ACCEPTED AS i5 + DROPSHIP ONE - - ACCEPTED AS i5 + DROPSHIP TWO - - i4 slots filled, dropship numbers shuffled on...
  9. Ekrell

    sniffy

    Go home sweetie your dinner (15 Civil Protections officers at ready) are waiting.
  10. Ekrell

    Stephanie Roberts - 'I'm sorry'

    Allie (Vix)
  11. Ekrell

    Report THE AGE OF ENLIGHTENMENT

    Ok but where are the scripts to grab????
  12. Ekrell

    Frozen Tears

    - FIRST WAVE OF APPLICATIONS - - ACCEPTED as i3 + Dropship One - - ACCEPTED as i5 + Dropship Three - - ACCEPTED as i4 + Dropship Three - - ACCEPTED as OWS - Shotgunner + Dropship Four (OTA duo intentionally starts separated) - - ACCEPTED as i4 + Dropship Three - - DENIED due to OTA cap...
  13. Ekrell

    Frozen Tears

    <:: ESTABLISHING SECURE DATABASE CONNECTION ::> A group of Civil Protection officers from City Thirty-One finds themselves enlisted in a non-standard operation outside their sector. Either forced by their blackmarks or in pursuit of additional perks they are being shipped off using several...
  14. Ekrell

    FEEDBACK - GRAND BATTLE FOR CITY 69

    Discuss, positive answers only.
  15. Ekrell

    [SUPER-HIPER-MEGA EVENT] THE GRAND BATTLE FOR CITY 69: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

    - FINAL WAVE OF APPLICATIONS - - IDK EVERYONE ACCEPTED I'M DRUNK, IT'S 1 AM AND UNABLE TO CHECK THE APPLICATIONS ANYEAY - - APPLICATIONS CLOSED -
  16. Ekrell

    [SUPER-HIPER-MEGA EVENT] THE GRAND BATTLE FOR CITY 69: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

    - SECOND WAVE OF APPLICATIONS - - ACCEPTED (Fuck it I want to see the duel between the two) - - ACCEPTED (I WANT YOUR YOUR BALLS) - - ACCEPTED (He held my family hostage) - - DENIED (There's only room enough for one snas undersnail) - - ACCEPTED (Touching story) - - ACCEPTED (I am...
  17. Ekrell

    Admins/GMs overkilling with NPC spawns.

    Hello! I don't believe there's a lot to be said here, usually when I'm spawning NPCs, I do so in places where the player have a chance to react, out of their sight and within some distance. I'm trying to scale the difficulty level accordingly to the player gear, unless there's literally nothing...
  18. Ekrell

    Business HOTEL '51

    Can I bet someone's kidneys? Alternatively, can I bet my own?
  19. Ekrell

    sniffy

    Go back home your dinner (1 skewered headcrab) is ready
  20. Ekrell

    THE TELLER OF TALES ─ THE VORTIGAUNT'S DREAMS AND HEART

    Your one and only doctor Vix!
Back
Top