Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Ekrell

    NIGHTFALL

    - MISSED THIS ONE BY ACCIDENT - - ACCEPTED as i2 - - ACCEPTED as i5 - (might as well check you too while I'm at it) - CP Faction Filled -
  2. Ekrell

    NIGHTFALL

    - FIRST WAVE OF APPLICATIONS - - ACCEPTED as RL - - ACCEPTED as i1 - - ACCEPTED - - ACCEPTED as i4 or i5 - - ACCEPTED - - ACCEPTED - - ACCEPTED - - ACCEPTED as i4 or i5 - --- Expedition Leader role reduced to 2 max slots. Discord roles and explanations will be granted in the upcoming...
  3. Ekrell

    Fordon Greeman

    Add the totally fake event that never took place "Resonance Cascade"
  4. Ekrell

    Notices ANNOUNCEMENT - ARTIFICIAL MEAT

    I am going to mutate a giant rat, then feed him that meat and release him into the canals thus creating canon Skaven into HL2RP.
  5. Ekrell

    Our Humanity - Issue #5 - Selection, Not Election

    Where are my funny pictures I can only see some words and there are too many to read.
  6. Ekrell

    *SLAM* TWENTY EIGHT STAB WOUNDS

    *SLAM* TWENTY EIGHT STAB WOUNDS
  7. Ekrell

    Agatha Callos | 'Cali'

    Fireant :approve:
  8. Ekrell

    NIGHTFALL

    - SCREAM A SILENT MELODY - Later this evening the local Combine transmission signals got abruptly cut, causing a massive disarray in transportation and communication. The disturbances have been tracked to originate from a remote location somewhere in the Quarantine Zone up north. Initial scans...
  9. Ekrell

    No!

    No!
  10. Ekrell

    My Q menu doing well...admin abuse is the future

    My Q menu doing well...admin abuse is the future
  11. Ekrell

    Discrimination Against Vortigaunts by the Short Stories Staff Team (Serious)

    The machine industry or machinery industry is a subsector of the industry, that produces and maintains machines for consumers, the industry, and most other companies in the economy. This machine industry traditionally belongs to the heavy industry. Nowadays, many smaller companies in this...
  12. Ekrell

    [MEGA-EVENT] NEW FRONTIERS

    Steam name: Ekrell Steam profile link or ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198318337444 Discord: Ekrell Role: "Patriots" Member (Medic) [II] "Zerwij kajdany, połam bat! A mury runą, runą, runą i pogrzebią Stary Świat!" Name: Julia "Adrian" Kwiatkowska What useful skills do you...
  13. Ekrell

    I need more boolets! I need more boolets!

    I need more boolets! I need more boolets!
  14. Ekrell

    Notices Hinderance of Progress.

    Guys, I heard they're adding Roleplay to the next Combine Vs Rebels server update. I'm so excited!!!
  15. Ekrell

    Server hours?

    The server is closed on Wednesdays and Thursdays
  16. Ekrell

    PURGATORY - DAY 2 FEEDBACK

    Sorry to everyone who felt disappointed! And the very buggy finale! Hope you enjoyed it nonetheless! Rest easy in Paradise! Those who made it, at least.
  17. Ekrell

    PURGATORY DAY 1 - FEEDBACK

    Day one was slow on purpose, so people get used to the environment and day 2 only people don't miss out on the more interesting things.
  18. Ekrell

    PURGATORY DAY 1 - FEEDBACK

    Did you like it? Idk gulanga.
  19. Ekrell

    THE PURGATORY

    - THE FINAL WAVE OF APPLICANTS - - APPROVED (Remember to Roleplay Seriously.) - - APPROVED++ - - APPROVED+ - THE APPLICATIONS ARE *drum roll* CLOSED! Check the Discord for those who got in for the password and content pack.
Back
Top