Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Devistral

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    Serverblight crashed the server
  2. Devistral

    Guys as a moderator i have banned all crimes when I'm not on the server, I shall now leave the...

    Guys as a moderator i have banned all crimes when I'm not on the server, I shall now leave the server so crimes never happen. I have resolved the willard cvr issue by not existing, thank you.
  3. Devistral

    Combine fucked up

    Combine fucked up
  4. Devistral

    'Zero' - Washed-Out Prodigy

    There was a secret in one of the banners but I blurred it too much so
  5. Devistral

    'Zero' - Washed-Out Prodigy

    "I am a fool, but I know I'm a fool and that makes me smarter than you." I was promised a future, in return they betrayed me. Do I really deserve losing my humanity over a stupid mistake? ... I don't ever want to look back. Fled and fleeing. Scanners and alarms mark my path. People...
  6. Devistral

    'Zero' - Event Rebel

    because c24 crashes my sfm
  7. Devistral

    'Zero' - Event Rebel

    The resistance will meet him soon:tm:
  8. Devistral

    'Zero' - Event Rebel

    My resistance figure is aura farming, take a look at his aura...
  9. Devistral

    MY W1LARD ST0FF APP

    kys (kissing your sister [who is over the age of 18])
  10. Devistral

    MY W1LARD ST0FF APP

  11. Devistral

    Combine Expeditions

    Made this in SFM
  12. Devistral

    Combine Expeditions

  13. Devistral

    SECTOR WAR: OPERATION WINDER-ECHO-ZERO

    Discord Username: Devistral Steam Username: Devistral Desired Role: Overwatch Squad Leader Tagline: PAYBACK-55 What whitelist do you have that allows you to apply for this?: OTA-ORD / CP / DISPATCH / everything please let me in
  14. Devistral

    Roland Hewitt / Lost Emeritus

    Small update to profile, will likely write more later today
  15. Devistral

    Duplicate Craftable Fake Weapons

    In-game if you check items you can clearly see fake weapon variants of the most popular ones. They should be craftable using plastic sheets and strong adhesive, like irl fake weapons. Opens up new RP opportunities for mugging, hostage taking, etc Also allows GMs to rp other scenarios without...
  16. Devistral

    In-Progress /CharSetSanity

    Would be cool for gamemasters to be able to set varying levels of emotional sanity to player so they can better display what another player sees The order from high sanity to low: - Nervous - Anxious - Paranoid - Hysterical - Insane This would work same as the disease system in red text, i.e...
  17. Devistral

    Roland Hewitt / Lost Emeritus

    Wαʂ αɳყ σϝ ƚԋιʂ ɯσɾƚԋ ιƚ? I ЩΛƬᄃΉΣD MΛПY ӨF MY FΣᄂᄂӨЩ ЯΛПK ᄂΣΛDΣЯƧ DIΣ. 𝕐𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕓𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕖, 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪. 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒾𝓃 𝒹𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇. ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ him ˢᵃᶠᵉ. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝘾𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧. I ᕼᗩᗪ ᑎO ᑕᕼOIᑕE, I ᕼᗩᗪ TO ᗩᑕᑕEᑭT TᕼE OᖴᖴEᖇ. K̷e̷e̷p̷ ̷s̷m̷i̷l̷i̷n̷g̷...
  18. Devistral

    OTA - Leave of Absence Thread

    Name: Deverinity STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:192725569 Tagline: LEADER-01 Reason: Army Basic Training Estimated Time of Leave: 05/01/2025 Estimated Time of Return: 04/04/2025
  19. Devistral

    Roland 'Crow' Hewitt / UNION-72 / Rank Leader

    "'Kay." Name: Roland Hewitt Status: ACTIVE Cohesion Status: IRRELEVANT Tag: UNION Identification: 72 [Seventy Two] Intention: 0 [RANK LEADER] Recommendation: None. ------------------------------------------------------ MR Ideology: Neutral Memory Replacements: Two Mandatory Memory...
Back
Top