Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

'Zero' - Washed-Out Prodigy

Devistral

Combine Main
ENG
Administrator
GALUNGA
Joined
Apr 14, 2022
Messages
243


"I am a fool, but I know I'm a fool and that makes me smarter than you."

Patient Aura(1).png
​


I was promised a future, in return they betrayed me.

Do I really deserve losing my humanity over a stupid mistake?


...

I don't ever want to look back.
​

Zero Living(1).png

Fled and fleeing.

Scanners and alarms mark my path.

People occasionally point towards the right direction.

Or towards the nearest Civil Protection patrol.



Patient Zero(1).png

Bleeding bodies watch me weep.

I keep on moving forward.

There is nothing else I can do.

​


"Who are you, really?"
​
fe14ddcdbd712f87e767b39d97edf878(1).png7c27a6c34932b94bc71e01f8accbe952.png45e97ac48b2c057eecbc970d44280c1e(1).png
2cc9e0e1bbe259ee744e7936ffd41687(2).png1ab83c4394da4e2993a784ba7cadd8b3.png97fd6fe10eb5b3895ff54eac4cc6a02b.png
 
1753104807177.png

There was a secret in one of the banners but I blurred it too much so
 
Back
Top