Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Killian

    ‘York’ | Dead and Gone

    L + skill issue + gf got brainwashed + left 2 die + didn't surrender + was a rat + cried like a bitch + on god + no cap + no xen (He will be missed 🙏)
  2. Killian

    Veronika Rosenblum | Back to Ash

    Did some more updates, more reformatting
  3. Killian

    Felix Poelking - Free

    Add Dave and Rhea.. Smh
  4. Killian

    [WIP] Vitali "Ivan" Petrov

    Bro I ain't even do nothing to you :blanky:
  5. Killian

    ‘York’ | Dead and Gone

    NO WAY LMAOOO
  6. Killian

    Veronika Rosenblum | Back to Ash

    Done and done
  7. Killian

    Veronika Rosenblum | Back to Ash

    Thank you!!
  8. Killian

    Veronika Rosenblum | Back to Ash

    The rebranding. I changed quite a few things. Added new artwork, updated a few relations, and removed a few things that didn't need to be there.
  9. Killian

    Quazimodo - The Glutton

    Add Rhea and Dave!!
  10. Killian

    <//: XRAY-79 | THE FINAL THOUGHTS OF A FALLEN GOD

    You know who you must add...
  11. Killian

    ROLLER-24 | The Old Guard

    Add Rhea before her death :)
  12. Killian

    Veronika Rosenblum | Back to Ash

    The "Holy fucking shit I had to almost fist fight the formatting to fix everything" update. Added: Stonemason Uni XRAY-79 XRAY-24 XRAY-21 VICE-82 Updated: Dave McAllen Olivier William Taylor Vladimir Petrenko Felix Poelking Kura Sam Splinter Karl Haussen Elias Siemens Vivian Garnier Ophelie...
  13. Killian

    Veronika Rosenblum | Back to Ash

    Jesus Christ I looked away from this thread for like a week.. UPDATE: ADDED: Ophelie Latourelle Heinrich Tischer XRAY-90 Aurelio Segreto 'Splinter' / Shav'Dural Alice Liljeström HELIX-57 PROFILE UPDATE: Collapsed everyone into spoilers because my bio was starting to look like a book. (To-Be)...
  14. Killian

    <:: UNIT DE-SERVICED HELIX-57. ::>

    Now add Rhea :)
  15. Killian

    I think CP's forget they are the bad guys...

    I'll put it like this: In comparison to some of the rebels? Yeah, civil protection is not that bad at all... Could be considered good when referenced to the bullshit Rebels pull off. When it comes to some loyalists and civis just trying to passive RP? No. They don't forget they're the bad guys...
  16. Killian

    Veronika Rosenblum | Back to Ash

    Add Rhea to your profile NOW
  17. Killian

    Callum Crown | The Riddled with lead Texan

    Yeah, I'mma need a Rhea update please and thank you
  18. Killian

    UNION-33

    Add Rhea bro
  19. Killian

    Veronika Rosenblum | Back to Ash

    Oh ffs, yeah. I remember your unit now. I knew that the term didn't exactly exist, but I couldn't find a reference for it. I'll shift it to the translation you gave me and add your unit
  20. Killian

    Veronika Rosenblum | Back to Ash

    I can't remember our interactions based off of your numbers. I remember most units based on their descriptions and height but if you remind me I will add you!!
Back
Top