- Joined
- Dec 12, 2021
- Messages
- 214
- Thread Author
- #1
One of the few moments this unit is seen without a suit, with tired eyes, sharp and fierce. This suit sets free his delusions of grandeur, to this Self-Appointed God.
<:: FUNCTIONARY INFORMATION RECORD ::> |
| FUNCTIONARY TAGLINE: C24:RL.XRAY-79 | RECORDED NAME CHANGE: [ACCEPTED: 01.04.19] |
| CITIZEN NAME; CID: ARCIBALDO RACOZZA; [#####] | NICKNAME: N/A |
| AGE: 27 | CURRENT OCCUPATION: CIVIL PROTECTION UNIT |
| DATE OF BIRTH: SEPTEMBER 21st, 1991 | CURRENT INTENTION: RANK LEADER |
| PAST LOCATIONS: CITY-48 | PAST OCCUPATION: FISHERMAN'S APPRENTICE |
| EDUCATION: N/A | NATIONALITY: MALTESE |
| PHYSICAL APPEARANCE: HEIGHT: [UNKNOWN FOR NOW] EYES: GREEN HAIR: DARK BROWN | FAMILY COHESION: PRESERVED - FATHER: MATTEO RACOZZA - Age: 64 - ALIVE - CITY-62 - MOTHER: BELLA RACOZZA - DECEASED - SIBLINGS: N/A |
| LANGUAGES: ITALIAN, ENGLISH | DISTINGUISHING FEATURES: BRIGHT RED SHOULDER-PADS AND CHEST MARKINGS, TRENCH-COAT |
<:: PSYCHOLOGICAL & PHYSICAL MEDICAL RECORD ::> |
| MENTAL STATE: Unstable | HEALTH DISORDERS:[INFORMATION PENDING] |
| ADDICTIONS: - TOBACCO. - MEMORY REPLACEMENTS. | INJURIES: - LIGHTNING-SHAPED BURN SCARS - BULLET-WOUND STITCHINGS |
| DISABILITIES: N/A | CURRENT TREATMENT PLAN: ADDICTION RECOVERY |
| MENTAL ILLNESSES: NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER, POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER | TRAITS: DETERMINED, TACTICAL, PATIENT, UNTRUSTING |
| BEHAVIORAL NOTES: DOMINEERING, ANTAGONISTIC, UNCARING | INTERESTS: THE UNION, POLICE-WORK, CIVIC DUTY, ANTI-CITIZENRY, VERONIKA ROSENBLUM |
Off the desk of the Rank Leader's younger days, in a time of chaos and destruction, when he was just a lowly Command Unit...
DEPARTMENT OF INVESTIGATION (XRAY)
INCIDENT REPORT #8659
Report Entered: 04/20/2019; 03:01 AM
| INCIDENT DETAILS: |
| INCIDENT TYPE: | Non-standard Anomalous Activity | LEAD INVESTIGATOR: | C24:i2.XRAY-79 |
| LOCATION: | STABILIZATION JURISDICTION 2 |
| ADDITIONAL UNITS: | all alone |
| INCIDENT NARRATIVE: |
| Unit XRAY-79, upon emerging from SJ armory, discovered unattached radio. Radio was inactive, searching for a signal. It was looking for a frequency upon discovery - as unit approached, radio began to activate and emit a noise. Tone was indescribable. It is constantly playing, now. I hear it everywhere. After moving to make this report, the radio has vanished. I've looked everywhere and I can't find it, but I know that it's still out there. These walls are closing in on me. I hear it whistling in the wind, I hear people singing it, I see the numbers in the corners of my eyes. He said that they were stars, but I didn't believe him. But now I know what they really are. They're eyes, 07, they're eyes. And they're fucking watching all of us. |
These scratchings were found all across his desks, etchings of a fractured mind.
<:: INTERPERSONAL RELATIONS DOSSIER ::>
LOVES | ADMIRES | RESPECTS | BEST FRIEND | FRIEND | NEUTRAL | DISTRUSTS | DISLIKES | HATES | FEARS | DEAD/MISSING
<:: The Functionaries ::>
The Dark Spot; XRAY-06/XRAY-0
Your memory dies with me. I take everything that you have done to me to my grave.
The Forerunner; JUDGE-07
YOUKEPTHERFROMMEYOUKEPTHERAWAYFROMMEYOUDIDTHISTOMEYOUMADEMELIKETHISYOUDISTRACTEDMEFROMMYDREAMSMYGOALSMYEVERYTHINGYOUDISTRACTEDMEYOUKEPTMETRAPPEDITRUSTEDYOUIFOUGHTFORYOUIALMOSTDIEDFORYOUANDYOUREPAYEDMELIKETHISICANTFUCKINGBELIEVETHISICANTICANTICANTICANTICANT
The Sharp Highwayman; Inspector Raath
I wish nothing more than the cold hand of the grave around your neck that strangles every last atom of oxygen out of your throat. And if I will not be able, then she will without a doubt.
The Velvet Captain; JUDGE-181
I wasn't enough.
The Iron Captain; DEFENDER-244
I was never enough.
The Fast-Burner; UNION-61
I hope you don't hate me too badly, wherever I'm going.
The Calloused Right-Hand; XRAY-74
I never once thought I would ever be handing this off to you. I have placed much on your shoulders. Don't forget my reports. Do not forget me. Do not forget what I have taught you, do not forget that there will always be people trying to destroy you and all that you have sought to protect. I am proud of you. I know that you will do this union proud.
The Mutilator; XRAY-85
Just don't fuck up any more than you already have.
The Soft-Bellied; XRAY-90 | Shame that you had to go like that. You were a good unit, but always too damn nice. You were still around for the longest, and one of the most persistent. I was proud of how far you came. I'll make them pay for taking you so early.
The Viscerator; VICE-82
Where were you?
The Waterfall; XRAY-21
YOURATYOUFUCKERYOUSOLDUSALLOUTYOURUINEDUSYOURUINEDMEYOUMADEMEDOTHISYOUHIDHERFROMMEYOUCOULDNTTELLMETHEFUCKINGTRUTHYOULETTHEMYOULAIDINBEDWITHTHEMIVEHATEDYOUIVEHATEDYOUIALWAYSFUCKINGHATEDYOUIHOPEYOUBURNIHOPEYOUBURNIHOPEYOUBURN
The Craned Neck; XRAY-15
I can see you becoming one of our best units.
The Sundered KING; XRAY-24
Where were you?
The Fallen Upstart; XRAY-76
Hello again.
The Silent; XRAY-77
Where were you?
The Hating Romeo; HELIX-57
You weren't important to me until that issue with your 'star-crossed lover.' But you expressed your problems, and I always wanted to put a bullet in that ineffective unit's head. It's a shame you had to be the one to do it, instead of me. But now, you're gone; you're just another stolen suit for another rebel snake.
<:: The 647A's ::>
<:: The 647B's ::>
Rhea Ilya-nika Ros-elyn Mitchell
Ignis in pelle mea nimis ardebat lucidus.
Pellem meam et mentem et oculos ardebat.
Omnes mei sensus et cogitationes ardebant;
Donec abutatur corde meo.
Meus eras donec non esses.
et ardebis sicut csetera.
Si non ex manibus meis, de alieno.
Oro, fiet.
Luca Carusso
I got through to you. I know I did. I hope that you don't forget the things that I said. She's untrustable. You know that she is. Just don't forget what I said.
<:: The 647C's ::>
<:: The Political Conscripts ::>
<:: The 647E's ::>
"York," Dave McAllen
Vladimir Petrenko
One for the money.
Katherine Ellis
Two for the show.
Olivier Fournier
Three to get ready...
"Spectre"
But where did you go?
Felix Poelking
Dumbass. Y'know, wish you crumpled a little faster - would've saved us a lot of headache. Still, you weren't as bad as some of the other anti's. Latourelle, man? What were you even thinking? Oh, well - let's hope you do well with what we have planned for you next.
Interaction or Request by Communion May Warrant Documentation
Combine for "ask to be added"
<:: DEPARTMENTAL RELATIONS DOSSIER ::>
ADMIRES | RESPECTS | LIKES | NEUTRAL | DISTRUSTS | DISLIKES | HATES | FEARS
<:: || Our Benefactors || ::>
I could never be what you wanted me to be. And now, not even my body can be used for your design.
<:: || Collaborator's Party || ::>
Traitors. All of you. You're all fucking traitors.
<:: || Civil Protection || ::>
You left me behind. You didn't save me fast enough. Damn you, damn you, damn you all to hell.
<:: || Overwatch Transhuman Arm || ::>
Why couldn't you get me out? Why didn't you find me? Why, why, why?
<:: || Citizenry || ::>
More anti-citizens, these bastards just don't know it yet.
<:: || Biotics || ::>
Cockroaches. Slaughterers. Humanovores. They take away everything good in this world, they are the agents of chaos. Even when they're shackled, their genius is terrifying. Give them an inch, and they will take a mile, leaving lightning scars with them.
<:: || Anti-Citizens || ::>
You're a dying breed, and if I will not see your extinction, then they will.
Damnatio ad mutilationem.
Last edited:
