After their daring escape from District 1, the displaced denizens of the Pit now find themselves forced to establish a temporary home on the outskirts of City 13, within the lawless ghost-town of Courbevoie- Now officially known as the Non-Corplex Zone. Their disastrous and bloody escape from...
It is late 2007. The situation has officially reached a breaking point within the final moments of Paris being subjected in the formation of The New World Order. The inhabitants of the district desperately cling to vestiges of what once was. Stores within the Pit struggle to stay afloat amidst...
Authorizations Team Roster
Auths Team Manager - Directs the auths team, managing members, guidelines & rules, and also generally ensuring roleplay quality is not impeded as a result of an auth.
Events Team Liaison - Event Team Leadership given honorary oversight of the Authorizations Team in...
Damaging Mentalities
I'm going to be covering quite a lot in this post as I intend to highlight all the issues that I believe are plaguing Willard and Rebel RP right now. The server has seemingly seen a massive shift in priorities since we have arrived to Terminal 7, and I believe all...
TRASH BAGS
We all love them, some more than others. (Seriously, this is part of the problem.) However, I believe there is an issue in how they are being handled currently.
It wasn't long ago that trash bags were in abundance on the server. They had a low time to respawn and there were...
SPEED
The mechanics related to speed have been broken for quite some time. Before, you had to fully empty your stamina before your actual speed kicked in, which was manageable and didn't really get in the way of the skill being useless beyond the fact that it was a slight inconvenience.
With...
The current cooking options in the crafting/cooking tab do not support the hardcore, survive with what you can get ahold of atmosphere that Willard is currently striving for right now.
The resource costs to get into cooking your food is simply too much, resulting in many players opting into...
Bug: Character unable to be added as employee to stores or use given permits to purchase from pickup terminals.
Description: My character David Mason has been ICly employed by a store, though the owner and others are unable to add him to the system as an employee, so I am unable to get a key to...
I logged into the sewers during today's lockdown and was unaware that it was going. The tunnel was flooded with manhacks so I fled to the CZ and was about to move from the CZ to the main city area when a sweep of Civil Protection entered the CZ and opened fire on me S2K style, downing me...
WILLARD NETWORKS:
EVENTS TEAM
APPLICATION FORMAT
[ You do not need to make your own table. I've created this for the sole sake of keeping each Section separate for an easier and digestible read. ]
SECTION ONE: GENERAL INFORMATION
DISCORD:
STEAMID:
Profile Link:
Age:
Timezone:
Microphone...
WILLARD NETWORKS
EVENT TEAM ROSTER
Key *
ET Lead* - Leads the entirety of the Event Team to establish narratives and events on the server. They contain the authority to maintain the boundaries and expectations for members of the event's team to commit to. Anything related to that is their call...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.