Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Divine

    Why can MCP get the exact end they want, when everyone else has consequences?

    The MCP got sent critical information in a private relay by the advisors literally nobody else was privy to. We knew what was happening before the rest did, we knew the severity and what it meant. In any case, literally anyone can just up and leave and unload their characters for a happy ending...
  2. Divine

    What the #### is this, Robert?

  3. Divine

    Why did this vortbeam one shot my character?

    Yeah. This isn’t the main server. It’s the outlands server. Someone probably managed to bork something without noticing. Beams have never been 207, regardless of vortessence.
  4. Divine

    Why did this vortbeam one shot my character?

    All vort beams are 103
  5. Divine

    Why did this vortbeam one shot my character?

    Little Bitch debuff: All incoming DMG 1.8x
  6. Divine

    Nº41 REFUGEE RE-DELEGATION ACT

    WRN:// OCIN node override detected. . . NTC:// Uploading updated manifest. . . MSG:// Sociostabilization fractured. Collaborator Protection Act is waived. All units maintain autonomous function from civil authority. Suspended indefinitely.
  7. Divine

    Death of the Author

    Edward Riggs was canonically killed by Gordon Freeman in Route Kanal. ~ OWF Leads
  8. Divine

    Nº40 THE ERAMA RESOLUTION

    u got a problem slime
  9. Divine

    Nº40 THE ERAMA RESOLUTION

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E8JIt8bKA35eksB-qTbktLBElbHLUmsYtCu4OAkD_zM/edit?usp=drivesdk
  10. Divine

    Hyperloyalism, snitching

    I'm making this report after an encounter I had with Civil Protection at very, very low-pop hours. I want to preface this by saying I pin no blame on anyone in specific, but the behavior itself. Hyperloyalism. Snitching when it in no way benefits you, solely because you wake up every morning and...
  11. Divine

    why the mcp sucks

  12. Divine

    why the mcp sucks

    thwse hoes keep fucking KILLING ME, and I’m just trying to peddle drugs broZ FUCK OFF!! HWY DO THE XOMBINE CARE IF IM SEELLING DRUFS AND SHIT?!!!! LET ME MAKE BANK BLUE UNIFORMED LOSERS @Genny @vilhjalmrf
  13. Divine

    Sophie Purnell - The pink elephant sleeps.

    Add the car
  14. Divine

    Complaint: Play-To-Win

    Can someone write up a complaint thread on the bad role players who play to win or abuse gmod jank to kill other people? Like hearing through meters of thick concrete and steel. I’m too lazy which is why I’m asking instead of doing itself
  15. Divine

    Greater 24 > Unfinished Project

    @Hayden it DOES look like a Kobold
  16. Divine

    Bug Can't use /scenetextadd

    The command was given to players for a long time, but it stopped approximately 3 years ago give or take. I remember being a regular player in i17, and I put my own scenetext in the warehouse. After we left, and got back to c24v4, it had said over and over again that I couldn’t place anymore. I...
  17. Divine

    Atlassu's Constant Staff Abuse.

    Hey ChatGPT write an essay on the accusations of Atlassu, using @quest and @Processed_Grain as a base for the writing model
  18. Divine

    Bug "The Authoritarian" color miss match

    Hopefully they get different modeled suit tops like they did for the suit pants. The suits and robbers addon is so dated at this point, and it looks like construction paper without the proper bump map. They used to look normal until we re-colored them and fucked the bump maps.
  19. Divine

    Atlassu's Constant Staff Abuse.

    Say that again…
  20. Divine

    genevievek complaint thread

    How dare you @Genny? After we just inducted him into MCP? You’re a terrible role model.
Back
Top