Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Divine

    I see you online, friend-o…

    I see you online, friend-o…
  2. Divine

    Ah, shit, here we go again.

    Ah, shit, here we go again.
  3. Divine

    The Front's constant fuckery

    There was no OOC fuel in what happened today. Pancake is one of the few Liberators players who actually cared about roleplay, and opted to actually be different on his various characters. He wasn’t one of the people who were banned for a reason, so stop this pathetic uninformed ad hominem...
  4. Divine

    PK appeal for Keith Ross

    How the fuck do you know all this off rip? Please tell me you wrote it down and you didn’t actually remember all this
  5. Divine

    PK appeal for Keith Ross

    My death was orchestrated by the i17 event runners who were pissy when I called out their silly storyline Witnesses: @ZeroPants @Imperator RAD-X @Lord Beckett @Furious
  6. Divine

    Expedition of my character's custody

    Glorp
  7. Divine

    [COMPLAINT THREAD] Lack of Pibble appreciation and Pibble hatred.

    Pibble hate incites S2K slop, I’m tired of having to get into gunfights because people shittalk pibble. Can we make a rule about this shit? It’s pmo
  8. Divine

    Operation 'ZERO DAY' - Feedback Thread

    I had really, really high hopes for pushing back this whole riot civilly. I wanted to go into this as I've just seen some cool riot scenes in movies and shows, and wanted to strike the batons against the shield wall as we advanced for cool effects and sound. And then, against the host's plan...
  9. Divine

    Murphy Frost

  10. Divine

    CONSUL ELECTION - OCTOBER - 2025

    Steam Name: Divine Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63629212 Discord Name & ID: ._divine. Timezone: EST Of course, any actual content and ideals will be sent to the CCA leads to appropriately discuss plans so they know my full intent. Some things are hidden, some things aren't. You're getting the...
  11. Divine

    Vortigaunt Lore V3 - A Community's Opinion

    When I was vort lead I actually had them drop vorts down to be average to above average human heights (5'8"—6'4" or smth like that), but some of them didn’t call staff to have it changed.
  12. Divine

    Vortigaunt Lore V3 - A Community's Opinion

    Let vorts have homeworld origins again. I literally had to delete my first vortigaunt because I could not feasibly reintegrate his story when the change was made to set homeworld back 16000 years ago, forcefully retconning him to be a Xen vort. It was abysmal dogshit, and kills off layers of...
  13. Divine

    Indeed, I believe so.

    Indeed, I believe so.
  14. Divine

    [COMBINE] CATACLYSM - Episode 1: Operation: "ZERO DAY"

    Steam Name: Divine Discord User: ._divine. Character Name: YELLO-784 (Henrique Cesare de Quevedo) Character Rank: Recruit Does your character understand riot-control tactics: Yes. Not Metropolice certified, but pre-war police training. Do you understand that, while this Expedition will have...
  15. Divine

    What quality of sake is City 8 sake?

    It’s artificial and I’m pretty sure the description even says it has weird aftertaste
  16. Divine

    Agreed Perspective timeline

    Okay, probably not a smart idea in retrospect. This would put us in the Steam Maintenance timeline, whereas the current end time kind of skirts us off right at the end.
  17. Divine

    Agreed Perspective timeline

    Should be approved before agreed perspective tomorrow because I made this realizing I don’t want to launch gmod at such a late time
  18. Divine

    Agreed Perspective timeline

    Agreed Perspective, controversial topic right? I think it’s entirely necessary to keep the burnout low. Protect them from themselves type shit. Problem? It ends at approximately 7:00 PM for us Western dogs. That’s like 12:00 AM for the Europeans right? What if we just… move it back a little...
  19. Divine

    ADD Chewing Gum, PLEASE!

    cocaine gum
  20. Divine

    Citizen/Loyalist Players, what can be done to improve the faction?

    Raymond Saint-Albert, played by Veronica in the CWU did this like 3 years ago. @veronica
Back
Top