Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Divine

    Civil Protection HAZING

  2. Divine

    Disallow /skillroll outside of GM Checks

    Per the title, do not have players use /skillroll against one another in S2RP, and save it for GM overseen PVE activities or events. No, it isn’t fair or “RPG” to have a +50 modifier against someone doing any particular action. Oh, I’m entering S2RP? Let me quickly tab -> skills to see which of...
  3. Divine

    Accepted Divine's Councilor App: Tim Keyes

    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63629212 Discord User: ._divine. Character Name: Timothy "Tim" Keyes What party is your character part of?: CLC; Combine Labour Co-operative Why should you be a councillor?: I've thoroughly involved myself in the loyalist scene from i24 round one all the way to V2's...
  4. Divine

    V3 Progress

    We are now 1/3 of the way through the year of 2026 without all too much to show for V3, so I present the ultimate question: Which will drop first? GTA 6 or WN V3
  5. Divine

    Willard. Needs. Disco.

    Title. We need disco. Disco music, NOW. I want to rave on the dance floor with a sick mustache while yelling about my characters past as a firefighter before the war. He wasn’t a firefighter but he lies about it because it makes him sound brave. He was an exterminator. For bedbugs.
  6. Divine

    willard stuff

    I actually don't know if I ever posted my stuff on the forums but I've posted on the discord before, might just be a duplicate, but I saw the character showcase by rabit that had a few player-made things and remembered my own stuff
  7. Divine

    Gatekeeping an uprising

    I believe it goes without saying that today's uprising event was not even heard of by most until it was already underway or concluded. There was no planning, there was no announcement, there was no time posted or ping given. There was a single ping in the rebel intranet with a vague message...
  8. Divine

    What the #### is this, Robert?

  9. Divine

    Nº40 THE ERAMA RESOLUTION

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E8JIt8bKA35eksB-qTbktLBElbHLUmsYtCu4OAkD_zM/edit?usp=drivesdk
  10. Divine

    Hyperloyalism, snitching

    I'm making this report after an encounter I had with Civil Protection at very, very low-pop hours. I want to preface this by saying I pin no blame on anyone in specific, but the behavior itself. Hyperloyalism. Snitching when it in no way benefits you, solely because you wake up every morning and...
  11. Divine

    why the mcp sucks

    thwse hoes keep fucking KILLING ME, and I’m just trying to peddle drugs broZ FUCK OFF!! HWY DO THE XOMBINE CARE IF IM SEELLING DRUFS AND SHIT?!!!! LET ME MAKE BANK BLUE UNIFORMED LOSERS @Genny @vilhjalmrf
  12. Divine

    Complaint: Play-To-Win

    Can someone write up a complaint thread on the bad role players who play to win or abuse gmod jank to kill other people? Like hearing through meters of thick concrete and steel. I’m too lazy which is why I’m asking instead of doing itself
  13. Divine

    PK appeal for Keith Ross

    My death was orchestrated by the i17 event runners who were pissy when I called out their silly storyline Witnesses: @ZeroPants @Imperator RAD-X @Lord Beckett @Furious
  14. Divine

    Agreed Perspective timeline

    Agreed Perspective, controversial topic right? I think it’s entirely necessary to keep the burnout low. Protect them from themselves type shit. Problem? It ends at approximately 7:00 PM for us Western dogs. That’s like 12:00 AM for the Europeans right? What if we just… move it back a little...
  15. Divine

    fried noodles

    why do noodles take 10 cooking to make its noodle and water bruh how tf u gonna fuck that up??
  16. Divine

    Nº26 THE ISRES ACT

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1adhm4Mut_41rTMu6W1GgByZcCjK0C2PQ3KU5F56R5hQ/edit?usp=sharing 1. Establishes an Office for Spatial Planning (OSP); headed by a Commissioner. 2. The OSP oversees, directs, and investigates affairs concerning agricultural, and industrial expansion. 3. The...
  17. Divine

    Bug Vort VCs

    this should be 'We have averted an immeasurable loss.' not 'a very immeasurable loss' LOL Also one of these should be vo/coast/vgossip_04.wav but they both make the same sound (ep2 variant) may not be fixable given how janky VCs are with EP2/HL2 base
  18. Divine

    Bug Cup of Spiced Tea turns into Cup of Citrus Tea

    Title. Cooking recipe for Cup of Spiced Tea (Tea, Dried Spices) turns into Cup of Citrus tea. Yes, I double checked.
  19. Divine

    Server Management; Rad-X

    Hello all, I’ll try to be brief and concise. But also, if anyone wishes to speak to me anonymously for me to speak by proxy on this thread — send a friend request and DM me at: ._divine. The Brief & Concise Edition: Rad-X has manipulated people and feigned ignorance or otherwise for far too...
  20. Divine

    cat_meow.txt

    a true cat knows not to indulge the deluded…
Back
Top