Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Cjtn10

    Stephanie Roberts - 'I'm sorry'

    I guess this one was overdue but I have a feeling it'll make a few people unhappy Updated: Trimmed out old/long dead characters Updated: @Felix - ELeanor Marchand Added: @Imperator RAD-X - Hex Sanchez
  2. Cjtn10

    Stephanie Roberts - 'I'm sorry'

    yeah now she's certainly back
  3. Cjtn10

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

  4. Cjtn10

    We should go back to C8

    some graffiti spray I think I took a photo it or something idk
  5. Cjtn10

    Operation: Duney Depot [3-DAY EXPO]

    Steam name: cjtn10 Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65155396 Discord: cjtn10 Character Name?: VICE-363 Character Faction?: Civil Protection Loyalty Status? (if applicable): N/A
  6. Cjtn10

    GRID-005 // CAPTAIN, PRECINCT 43

    I think that one Belarusian who seemingly finds themselves in the most unfortunate of situations might be a good fit
  7. Cjtn10

    Vlada Cheremnykh

    Should add that trenchcoated unit who watched on as you got the verbal beatdown of a lifetime and then proceeded to buy a restaurant's amount of ingredients
  8. Cjtn10

    'Tri, Shest, Tri' - The Vindictive Matriarch

    Updated: The Unpredictable Unionist The Defamatory Defendant The Vindictive Victor The Valiant Victor Theme
  9. Cjtn10

    Emiyo G. Marcum - Daughter of the Old World

    Should totally add the tall trenchcoated unit who's seemingly been lurking around since the Eastbound Expedition
  10. Cjtn10

    [CLOSED] Civil Medical Union - Medical Department Applications

    IC & OOC Applications are now OPEN until further notice. Please read the rewritten post above for more details. Thanks!
  11. Cjtn10

    'Tri, Shest, Tri' - The Vindictive Matriarch

    Updated: Added: The Germanic Lancer @0xNiklas Updated: Camélia Valois The Disgraced Administrator
  12. Cjtn10

    Civil Medical Union - Staff Handbook

    Edited - 04/07/25 Updated Internship requirements 120 Social Credits now Required 55 Credit upfront cost for equipment instated.
  13. Cjtn10

    Bug Bugged HAMR sight Attachment

    When crafting the HAMR sight with back up, it's incompatible with nigh if not all weapons. However, there is a non-bugged counterpart for the same attachment called the "Leupold Mark 4 High Accuracy Mulitrange Riflescope (3x/HOLO)", which is literally the same attachment and works. (Thank you to...
Back
Top