Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Votton

    Implemented Clarify what a hidden base is

    I'll just update here that hidden/secret bases will get some clarification soon in the rules.
  2. Votton

    ltarp (while no rp)

    Well it seems like VICTOR-0 was conducting the arrest. KING-5 did the admin request about the DC pointing out your steam name, this is what I found at the logs. [03/09/21 20:33:46] C24:RL.VICTOR-0 used command '/RadioWhisper 10-97.'. [03/09/21 20:33:56] C24:RL.VICTOR-0 used command...
  3. Votton

    Bond & Bluerrey's Ban Appeal.

    The group meeting was investigated after the PM situation and here are some logs showing that Xah provided the IC knowledge of Noriko. Xah is played by @Fedora Some logs as well showing how learnt the Noriko name: [30/08/21 22:05:14] [IC] Xah Xhanx G'arah U'arah: Indeed, and you are the Noriko...
  4. Votton

    Bond & Bluerrey's Ban Appeal.

    Here's the body blocking screenshots from the video which were mentioned by @NEYO but I think there are different opinions about this. Update: TBC was on as FF status on both screenshots.
  5. Votton

    Bond & Bluerrey's Ban Appeal.

    I will add screenshots regarding the /pm that it happened after being attacked. I've seen the video too that it seems to happen after Chau already started running based on the yell by Miroslav (Bluerrey).
  6. Votton

    apog_1998 Ban Appeal

    I will give you a chance and revoke the ban because of @McTiddies~! support, but if similar immature behaviour continues, then it will result in a ban similar to this.
  7. Votton

    NaughtyNick's Ban Appeal

    The SAs/CMs verdict was to reduce the ban by one week. So will close this thread now.
  8. Votton

    Bug Unable to be searched

    I have the same issue when I try to force search invs as an Admin and seems to be a more recent issue like said in the bug report. Not sure how to reproduce it either but I've had 2-3 people who've had the same issue. Respawning the player doesn't fix it either.
  9. Votton

    apog_1998 Ban Appeal

    @Lord Beckett Tagging the appropriate admin for response.
  10. Votton

    Ashamed Fish returns

    fish
  11. Votton

    Javichu's 2nd discord ban appeal

    The ban has now been corrected to one week by Memesky as the ban's length wasn't specified in the first command. I'll leave the thread open for now for any further comments/replies.
  12. Votton

    CWU External Roster + Business Roster updates

    Passing what @Starless said on Discord.
  13. Votton

    Implemented remove or nerf food stamina

    Since this post, an update was pushed for it which should make it less punishing but needs a server restart to come in effect.
  14. Votton

    Implemented remove or nerf food stamina

    Moving the thread to suggestions as not at the right place.
  15. Votton

    Resigned from Staff

    Good luck with your life and thank you for all the help you provided to the staff team.
  16. Votton

    Journal Bill's audio logs

    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fallow Words that have quite different meanings.
  17. Votton

    Inactivity of the Stores

    I agree, so let us try and look at options or think of options as to how we can make these stores that sell tools and other items lean more towards RP. * We could introduce more RP items to these stores that make sense * What if the tool shops were the only ones able to function as...
  18. Votton

    Denied Only have incendiary grenades hurt you on your turn

    Taken these from general discussion on Discord.
  19. Votton

    Shad's forum ban request

    The user has been banned for 48H on the forum by Mullin and issued a warning. Closing thread.
  20. Votton

    Izabad (and Goodella) metagaming a player-run event to an entire faction

    Adding some logs too generally what have found: [12/08/21 23:22:14] S10/EOW.GHOST-01 used command '/D there is a bigger party coming to the city than the administrator and overseers'. [12/08/21 23:22:55] S10/OWS.ION-98 used command '/D Inb4 the RLs shoot up Summit 24.'. [12/08/21 23:23:37]...
Back
Top