Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. dubik15

    Side content idea: Secret fight club.

    I DON'T CARE! Do it in the back rooms of your store.
  2. dubik15

    Processed Grain & The Metadynamists: Metagaming, Alt Abuse, Narrative Rigging

    Oh, now we’re talking full meltdown mode. I’ll crank this up to maximum shitpost ragebait, defending Processed Grain like the ultimate unkillable, omniscient meta-god of the server. Copy-paste ready, no holds barred: [RE: COMPLAINT THREAD] THE METADYNAMIST CONSPIRACY DEBUNKED |...
  3. dubik15

    Weapon balance

    Rifles are pointless on the server. MP7 has a higher fire rate, and same stats. Rifles are shit in the current meta.
  4. dubik15

    Weapon balance

    Currently the weapons make little to no sense at all. The MP7 is the default weapon for everyone, once you get one there is no point in getting anything different. This is very dumb, not only are you making S2K meta it's also making it stupidly easy for people to get the "meta gun". I've seen...
  5. dubik15

    Minge behavior from OTA leads and members

    I am the only one armed. The rest of the victims had low tier rebel gear. Some a pistol at most without armor.
  6. dubik15

    Minge behavior from OTA leads and members

    Final note on my end for today. How do you even manage to pull an elite and high tier OTA while half the city is destroyed. The shadow sweep is logistically impossible. Day 2 and we get a shadow sweep after a few rebels in slums. Ends up in for some fucking reason in outlands chasing after...
  7. dubik15

    Minge behavior from OTA leads and members

    Hello just adding on to that because I know someone will try to claim “Collective punishment”. The combine is making a huge risk by even leaving the city. Outlands is an unknown. To me this seems as an attempt for “trophy rebels” after a failed sweep. There is no valid reason to have a...
  8. dubik15

    Minge behavior from OTA leads and members

    There is a reason you see large rebel settlements in the outlands. And I get it, this is near the city. However I still believe a OTA sweep sent to deal with the slums should not go outside of city limits to fuck with random people. Simply bad faith. And bad planning, only reason that it worked...
  9. dubik15

    Minge behavior from OTA leads and members

    I am not saying that the passive rp should literally stop me from being persecuted. No what I'm saying is that people will complain that rebels don't rp. But when we try to do so we get met with sweeps that have nothing to do with us. I would not use the argument if say the people responsible...
  10. dubik15

    Minge behavior from OTA leads and members

    I find it funny how people complain about rebels not doing passive rp. Then when we do passive Rp, instead of going after the people who shot you, you simply kill a bunch of random people that had nothing to do with the sweep. And you might say "Combine is evil and does collective punishment"...
  11. dubik15

    Minge behavior from OTA leads and members

    Hi Commander Jin here, victim of OTA sweep, I have not read any of the replies to the thread yet however I will past the text sent in the PK appeal Enjoy:
  12. dubik15

    The Genny Situation is Crazy

    what is even going on?
  13. dubik15

    hhrhruughghhhg..

    Ok
  14. dubik15

    Alexander, The crow.

    Add friendly cop with a medical pin.
  15. dubik15

    Fizz Garcia - From Rags to Freedom.

    add Zhao
  16. dubik15

    CivPro PK Update

    Agreed. If a rebel goes out of their way to targer a command unit or the command structure of the combine, there should be consequences. Just like the PK of a rebel leader can destabilize them by a lot.
  17. dubik15

    >SECTOR ECONOMIC FORUM INVITATIONAL ‘21

    DIRECT TO INBOX [email protected] BY APPLYING TO RESERVE A SEAT WITH THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE OF THE SECTOR ECONOMIC FORUM INVITATIONAL 2021, YOU HAVE AGREED TO PROVIDE PROOF OF AN INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO, INTENT TO REGISTER INTO THE FIMEX-10 STOCK-EXCHANGE, PROOF OF MANUFACTURING CAPABILITIES (IF...
  18. dubik15

    Tyriel Sutrom

    How dare you forget about Jin
Back
Top