Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee

    Ic is ic ALSO i play late est time now because of WORK
  2. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee

    This characters not dead just got moved to graveyard for inactivity sequel bio is up
  3. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee #2: Smoking Rules

    Added two more pages Will transition into Faction Opinions as I play more And then everyones favorite will be character relationships
  4. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee

    Sequel bio is already up
  5. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee #2: Smoking Rules

    She never died, she went into stasis >; D
  6. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee #2: Smoking Rules

    comment 3 incase i need more pages
  7. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee #2: Smoking Rules

    comment 2 incase i need more pages
  8. Triviality

    Is willard begining to fade?

    Hello all, I'm Vanessa Lee, Hiatus CRP main extraordinaire. I might as well put some perspective on why I stopped playing hl2rp at the moment and hope its worth of value So yeah I was a City Union Main. I loved making workcycles and getting different factions involved in stuff for the city...
  9. Triviality

    Remove or Reform O.S.I

    That's just not true, the first part that is. All the core factions on Half Life 2 RP are all doing stuff that affects a majority of the player base. Generally, they are basically activity generators that let everyone build different relationships and have different experiences, I think a...
  10. Triviality

    Remove or Reform O.S.I

    What does the faction do
  11. Triviality

    Remove or Reform O.S.I

    This is a videogame my friend. One where we roleplay for fun about being in half life. So much of this faction i still know nothing about does not seem fun I dont get why we need to take this faction so seriously when its not even based around half life It also doesnt really much add to the...
  12. Triviality

    Remove or Reform O.S.I

    Im just's a hicks's from the Civil Workers's Union's I ain't ever heards of none's OSI My friends aint never heards of nones' osi's Literally what player comes onto the server that's new and gets a cool experience because of this faction, i didn't even know it existed until this thread and it...
  13. Triviality

    Remove or Reform O.S.I

    what is O.S.I t. Civil Wagecuck
  14. Triviality

    Official Devblog #26 - QoL Improvements, Infestation Control, Song Player, Chat Tabs

    yeah this, It would be good to have as much info on all the interactions
  15. Triviality

    Official Devblog #26 - QoL Improvements, Infestation Control, Song Player, Chat Tabs

    I meant information wise I saw like, 4 compounds in the video, what are the differences between using them? Like is Ice effective against a specific strain compared to the fire compound or what
  16. Triviality

    Official Devblog #26 - QoL Improvements, Infestation Control, Song Player, Chat Tabs

    I saw 4 different compounds and a lot of jargon, me am pea brain, can you go more indepth with the infestation system?
  17. Triviality

    A Year in Review: Discussion & Problems

    bro what i'm talking about the fact that research RP in the CMU needs a 3 page draft just to be ICly allowed to "/me analyzes beaker" or how CBU management had a meltdown on forums about needing to use spreadsheets for shops CP's are fine when it comes to citizen activity, what is all this...
Back
Top