Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Triviality

    ReSuggest/"Not Now" Tab for Suggestion!

    I could understand that but then how come the Nutscript buy menu was denied? Couldn't that have been backlogged too?
  2. Triviality

    ReSuggest/"Not Now" Tab for Suggestion!

    Hello! I was looking through the suggestion wave today and notice that some suggestions we're cancelled, but the wording was quite literally "Not Now" By virtue this means people aren't gonna suggest things during the current heavy development cycle, but lets say after the next update, are...
  3. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee

    @nightshade Added citrine
  4. Triviality

    Elizabeth Taylor

    Vanessa Lee, I know you seen her you scarecrow
  5. Triviality

    can a cbu manager join so I can get perm

    can a cbu manager join so I can get perm
  6. Triviality

    Serena Wilson | Doc

    Vanessa lee
  7. Triviality

    Ability to Hide cosmetics (Backpacks, Satchels)

    Hi, simple request. Basically let us hit a button the hides backpacks and Satchels. A lot of High Top characters are walking around in suits but look like they are going hiking
  8. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee

    @albertossic added Jason
  9. Triviality

    Willard Quotebook

    [A tall man of italian descent, has fa...] says "You look like a green, alien monkey." [A staggering 6'11 hunched over vortig...] says "Likewise, we assure." [A tall man of italian descent, has fa...] says "That's my planet, dipshit." [A staggering 6'11 hunched over vortig...] says "You are...
  10. Triviality

    Maura Azure

    Vanessa lee
  11. Triviality

    Willard Quotebook

    Thread is simple, have funny logs or out of context shit, post it in this thread, screenies, memes in the server otherwise
  12. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee

    oh that is OLDSCHOOL oldschool, lmao. This Vanessa Lee is like in a new universe, so only chars she's met and interacted on the server with get drawn, I wonder if my old char bio on scg is still up
  13. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee

    added @Talia lunam added @Pawlu
  14. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee

    Added @CaptainSneed @Corpu @ZeroPants I do not remember ANY of that
  15. Triviality

    More Options when it comes to Smoking

    This, please
  16. Triviality

    More Options when it comes to Smoking

    HI, I like cigarettes, they are a fun script and add a lot of character. Bumming cigarettes are fun. I want there to be more to do with them things like The big ones: Cigars and Joints and Wooden Pipes - The idea of Rebels rolling weed and the concept of big-wigs or workers scoring the good...
  17. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee

    @dingus added Defender 8
  18. Triviality

    Diary of Vanessa Lee

    Give name
Back
Top