Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ReSuggest/"Not Now" Tab for Suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triviality

Radio Bob Approved
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
144
Hello! I was looking through the suggestion wave today and notice that some suggestions we're cancelled, but the wording was quite literally "Not Now"

By virtue this means people aren't gonna suggest things during the current heavy development cycle, but lets say after the next update, are people expected to resuggest their old suggestions? It's kinda up in the air and the big red DENIED might be hard to motivate that

Basically just a tab on the forums that sais like "Denied but resuggest at a later date when we can handle it" it differentiates from suggestions that get denied flat out for being bad "ex: rebel buffs let locals spawn with a pistol"

thank you
 
This could be nice but we could also just accept things and put them in the backlog to get to them when we can. I mean, that's what the Accepted sub-forum is about anyways.
 
This could be nice but we could also just accept things and put them in the backlog to get to them when we can. I mean, that's what the Accepted sub-forum is about anyways.
1638475475925.png
I could understand that but then how come the Nutscript buy menu was denied? Couldn't that have been backlogged too?
 
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to use that picture as a means to be snippy, I only intended to show an example of why I suggested the OP in the first place
I'll discuss this topic with Atle so we can figure out how to move forward.
 
I've spoken to Atle and we have decided to move some of the 'Denied' suggestions to 'Accepted'. We will no longer deny suggestions due to us having other development priorities. Instead, when our suggestion backlog is overflowing, we will pause suggestions and resume them once we've gone through a majority of the already accepted ones.

TL;DR: Denied, but the issue was resolved - we don't need a 'Not Now' subforum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top