Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Mango

    Walled City [W.I.P]

    WEEEECER!!!! Loving this 🥭
  2. Mango

    Vortigaunt Orm-Lush'chackt

    vortifren!
  3. Mango

    wewewe

    wewewe
  4. Mango

    Greynard - The anchor

    Add The Unseeing :D
  5. Mango

    [ATTACH]

  6. Mango

    im sorry!

    im sorry!
  7. Mango

    i am guy

    i am guy
  8. Mango

    [VORTIGAUNTS] THE RECLAMATION OF XEN

    For eons uncounted we have lowered our heads beneath the shadow of the archenemy's armada and their grand design. ⟁ No more ⟁ The hour awakens when we must rise as a singular thread, for the vortal kind cannot bear this burden alone; the Xenian beings of the border-world shall hear our brave...
  9. Mango

    [COMPLAINT THREAD] Lack of Pibble appreciation and Pibble hatred.

    I have read a lot of things before, I have also drank mango juice today. +Support
  10. Mango

    THE TELLER OF TALES ─ THE VORTIGAUNT'S DREAMS AND HEART

    Updated with a bunch of stuff, will probably return soon
  11. Mango

    fren :3

    fren :3
  12. Mango

    Sector War - Feedback Gambit

    It was incredibly fun to me, I must admit. I did not expect the event to be so well constructed; the details of the boats carried through the water and overall the atmosphere were right on point. I think there could have been more opportunities for passive RP, even if in very small doses. A lot...
  13. Mango

    Implemented Headcrab Visibility.

    Implemented (Currently in develop branch) A faction variable of .nightVision = true will allow players access to the /togglenightvision command.
  14. Mango

    Implemented Headcrab Visibility.

    I'll make it so vortal vision can be added to any faction. I will take care of it today.
  15. Mango

    Suggestion Script whores, guns, hardcore and RPG. Fixing the true problem.

    Sometimes it's easier to ignore or minify the problems a community has, and this thread does the opposite. I know that @M!NT was working on a new base of weaponry, so here I shamelessly tag him. Thank you for the honesty.
  16. Mango

    aaaaaaaaa fren forever! :)

    aaaaaaaaa fren forever! :)
  17. Mango

    THE TELLER OF TALES ─ THE VORTIGAUNT'S DREAMS AND HEART

    Small update: moved past relationships to a spoiler section. Those who were not added and still are active may comment, and I will add them as well. Added second thoughts to: @Sushi082 - The Mike @Cjtn10 - Stephanie Roberts
  18. Mango

    The Conduit

    • Added another portion to The Conduit's backstory. I will eventually redo relationships, but for now they'll be off.
  19. Mango

    fren!!

    fren!!
Back
Top