Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Mango

    my name is mango i am here to say hello from me to you thank you for being my fren...

    my name is mango i am here to say hello from me to you thank you for being my fren frrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
  2. Mango

    The Conduit

    Added Greynard @honzajevpoho Added Strelok @Mullet Mad Jack Added Serenity / Abaddon @Purple Knight
  3. Mango

    Watima Nakata // ストイックな経済学

    The Conduit where?
  4. Mango

    The Conduit

    Added relationships! Reply with your names 🥭
  5. Mango

    The Conduit

    Updated backstory and design. Next: Relationships.
  6. Mango

    Implemented Small chat QOL

    Added to the development server; needs some testing!
  7. Mango

    wawawiwa

    wawawiwa
  8. Mango

    Implemented Small chat QOL

    I'll work on this in the following days! :)
  9. Mango

    omg fren!!!

    omg fren!!!
  10. Mango

    hiiiiiiii fren ♥

    hiiiiiiii fren ♥
  11. Mango

    [Vortigaunts] - Gul's Great Hunts

    lessgoooooooooo
  12. Mango

    Do you hate the Combine?

    Do you hate the Combine?
  13. Mango

    Subject 05B - Crabby

    Dear frens, I must sadly announce the death of Crabby. I will add last thoughts and those who I haven't added yet ^ ICly Crabby just stopped appearing, poof- gone.
  14. Mango

    Greynard - The anchor

    Add The Conduit ;)
  15. Mango

    wawawiwaa

    wawawiwaa
  16. Mango

    The Donation WL Debacle.

    Hello frens, I couldn't but stumble upon this post, and so I will answer! I play a headcrab called Crabby, originally addressed as Subject 05B, one which was pertaining to the Universal Union and under the jurisdiction of the CMRU, specifically their research unit within I-24. This headcrab was...
  17. Mango

    Implemented Jumpsuits show your CID, not your name

    I'll confirm that this is very doable. The post itself too, so if I get the "good to go," I'll work on it.
  18. Mango

    Nullwick - Resistance & Vengeance

    Add Crabby 😊
  19. Mango

    Subject 05B - Crabby

    • Added 'Grom'! > Next, I will update second thoughts on everyone.
  20. Mango

    Marcus Oswald - The Desperate Scientist.

    Add your old pal Babel/Synthesis
Back
Top