- Joined
- Jul 3, 2021
- Messages
- 1,135
- Thread Author
- #1
Picture this, you're a regular slummer who just joined the server, right?
You've extensively read the rules, every faction, just so you're sure on what is and isn't allowed.
Suddenly, you're face to face with a headcrab, you know what they are, you know what they do.
Now picture this, said headcrab is *looting a trash bag in front of you before running away*.
What the fuck?
I'm sorry, but why is there an 'intelligent' 'debeaked' 'docile' headcrab running around?
Now, that isn't the worst part, why is it LOOTING TRASH BAGS?
I'm sorry, so we are supposed to be a 'serious' roleplay server, but I'm seeing a headcrab grind trash?
What?

This begs the question, what is and isn't allowed?
We have a crow that's been along with the CCR for more than a year,
a crow who is actively looting trash and given it to people.
A crow who is a nuisance to people and opens doors to go through them.


Now we have a headcrab who is intelligent, tamed, docile, debeaked,
running around looting trashbag for (???).
You've extensively read the rules, every faction, just so you're sure on what is and isn't allowed.
Suddenly, you're face to face with a headcrab, you know what they are, you know what they do.
Now picture this, said headcrab is *looting a trash bag in front of you before running away*.
What the fuck?
I'm sorry, but why is there an 'intelligent' 'debeaked' 'docile' headcrab running around?
Now, that isn't the worst part, why is it LOOTING TRASH BAGS?
I'm sorry, so we are supposed to be a 'serious' roleplay server, but I'm seeing a headcrab grind trash?
What?
This begs the question, what is and isn't allowed?
We have a crow that's been along with the CCR for more than a year,
a crow who is actively looting trash and given it to people.
A crow who is a nuisance to people and opens doors to go through them.
Now we have a headcrab who is intelligent, tamed, docile, debeaked,
running around looting trashbag for (???).