I had to make an alteration because the content for TFA was removed or moved to another path, this is using the ArcCW smoke, I'll try to change the particles over to something simpler.
Backstory:
Abby Crown’s life began in 2001, as the world was falling apart. The news of extra-terrestrial invaders had not yet reached the masses, so she was born in a local hospital, where her mother had been forsaken by her husband with the vow of returning one day to help raise their...
Added OSF relations with thoughts.
Updated most of the current character relationships to match Synthesis current mental state and rearranged some of the elements to fit the appearance.
@JustWats
@osmangazi
@CaptainSneed
Soon I'll also add more to the relationships.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.