Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Furious

    I doth return

    keiths bar 2 pls
  2. Furious

    CODENAME: VENUS

    M I L I T I A - A R T E R I A - A R M C E N T U R I O N S H A W DATE: JUNE 16, 2018 FILE SOURCE: MILITIA ARM: ARTERIA - C21 GARRISON SUBJECT: Lance A. Shaw AGE: 34 HEIGHT: 6'0" CID: 23718 LOCATION: CITY 21, TERMINAL 11 ---------------------------------------------------------------- C21...
  3. Furious

    The Taboo Guide to Having Tons of Fun

    I like a nice 12 ounce steak, cooked medium-rare, with a side of wonderful green beans and mashed potatoes. You like microwave hotpockets. You’d have to be very stupid to like one over the other.
  4. Furious

    Which Industrial 17 Map is your favourite?

    good version
  5. Furious

    "ooOOooooOOooo"

    "ooOOooooOOooo"
  6. Furious

    smh i didnt call for management

    smh i didnt call for management
  7. Furious

    Remember that June is the month of John Cena.

    Remember that June is the month of John Cena.
  8. Furious

    Compass item.

    Pretty sure OTA have a compass already when they put their suits on. Shows up at the top of their screen or smth.
  9. Furious

    Blood on the Sands Feedback / Media Thread

    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  10. Furious

    Blood on the Sands Feedback / Media Thread

    reality:
  11. Furious

    In Memoriam: KING-1.

    i thought this said "the caring husband"
  12. Furious

    Business Little Italy

    Where's Big Italy?
  13. Furious

    Blood on the Sands

    I S M A E L T H E - M O R O - C H A M P I ON SON OF AMUN-RA Ismael, a Son of Amun-Ra... Bestowed such an honor to serve under the elite-force by the Pharaoh, Ramesses Salah. Hailing from a long line of warriors, he now dedicates his undying loyalty to the Administrator. A former member of...
  14. Furious

    OOC GUIDE TO MALNOURISHMENT

    Agreed
  15. Furious

    Give me your favorite HL2 maps

    we have a tn shill, take him away!
Back
Top