Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Sync

    Reece(Count Orlok) complaint thread

    Topic/subject: Weird behavior Whom it may concern: @Events Lead @The Master Summary: I noticed that reece has been quite weird lately, talking about wanting to touch people. In depth analysis of the issue: Suggestion for improvement: Yeah don't do that. If you going to touch someone just...
  2. Sync

    Citizens in megaevents

    I want to start a discussion about how we can make megaevents more fun and engaging for all players, especially citizens. We all know about the reaccuring issue where certain groups or factions get most of the action during big events, while citizen characters often get left with very little to...
  3. Sync

    Voluntary Expedition Team (V.E.T)

    Voluntary Expedition Team The Voluntary Expedition Team (V.E.T) is a dedicated team with the purpose of reclamation of abandoned territories beyond City 24. Made up of everyday citizens, from loyalists to those simply seeking a better path. The V.E.T carries out essential tasks such as...
  4. Sync

    The big issue with civil protection

    The issue is that I can not apply because the applications are closed. That makes the civil protection 100x worse.
  5. Sync

    City 8 Transfer

    --- i24 TRANSFER--- Steam Name: synccreeps Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120420347 Discord Name & ID: Synccreeps Name: Russell Makarov Faction: CPRD Tier: 5
  6. Sync

    Make more PK appeals

    Please make more PK appeals, I find them very entertaining to read. A heated discussion to read while chewing my breakfast is really nice and makes my day. Here is the format, please go ahead and appeal your characters death. It is worth your time.
  7. Sync

    Loot spawn reduction complain

    Topic/subject: Loot spawn reduction Whom it may concern: Citizens, Anti-Citizen Summary: The lootspawns got reduced, I am unable to find any lootspawns in the outlands and they are heavily reduced in the city. In depth analysis of the issue: The lootspawn reduction will make willard even more of...
  8. Sync

    Counting Ban Appeal

    Discord: synccreeps // Sync Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Neonity How long is the ban for?: Permanent. Ban is one year old. The reason you were banned?: Me and neonity shared the same braincell. Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I want to continue counting cause it is my hobby and it...
  9. Sync

    The UK sucks

    The UK sucks.
  10. Sync

    Turn the server back on!

    Snoop said it himself.
  11. Sync

    willard meme compilation

    I took a bit of my time to make meme and collect other meme.
  12. Sync

    Rotating faction leads

    We should make it so faction leads get changed the moment they die ingame. Some faction leads have a big mouth. Specially the CWU lead. My kills aren't related to this post if this gets accepted.
  13. Sync

    Russell Makarov CHARACTER BIOGRAPHY

    Russell Makarov A WILLARD ORIGINAL CHARACTER A 5'8" tall elderly man with Russian facial features,rocking a white beard. He is wearing a green hat and a blue suit. The suit has two pins attached, which are a golden Russell's pin and a BRI rep pin. Wears a diamond decorated golden wrist watch...
  14. Sync

    Why are these props here?

    Topic/subject: Unnecessary prop placement Whom it may concern: Players Summary: There is no need to place these props to the map, they don't add anything except inconvenience that isn't needed. In depth analysis of the issue: I don't get why there is a need to place these props around the...
  15. Sync

    Under Red Skies Slander

    Put volume up a bit
  16. Sync

    Implemented /defaultlanguage

    A default language command would be nice. I have noticed in the event currently that people have to repeat writing /language /lan "something" to speak in their main language A simple /defaultlanguage would be nice to have.
  17. Sync

    Ron Goodfella Compilation

    I have heard by a third party that it's ron goodfella appreciation day, so I made a little compilation with our lord and savior spitting facts. (unlisted)
  18. Sync

    Sync's Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: Sync SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120420347 Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Neonity Steam: Neyoon How long is the ban for?: One month The reason you were banned?: Involvement in unlawful metagame discord (information from event) Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I wish to be unbanned...
  19. Sync

    Put the gasmask in "glasses" bodygroup

    Please put the gasmask in the "glasses" bodygroup inside the QC file, which inside the citizen model mdl. Example how to do it: Result:
Back
Top