Sync
Minge Lead
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2019
- Messages
- 169
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Sync
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120420347
Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Neonity Steam: Neyoon
How long is the ban for?: One month
The reason you were banned?: Involvement in unlawful metagame discord
(information from event)
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I wish to be unbanned so I can continue roleplaying on Willard Networks. Its been my first rule break since I joined the server and I've been here since pre-beta. I wasn't really aware of the rules for discords, but I know it's not an excuse since I should have known better and read the rules properly. I wasn't using the discord for active metagaming for example shotcopping or anything similar. We had shared some information about the group, not actively hurting players with it.
I apologise to the Willard Network staff team, for being involved in this discord server.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: I have been on the server, I am not denying that I broke a rule.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: -
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120420347
Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Neonity Steam: Neyoon
How long is the ban for?: One month
The reason you were banned?: Involvement in unlawful metagame discord
(information from event)
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I wish to be unbanned so I can continue roleplaying on Willard Networks. Its been my first rule break since I joined the server and I've been here since pre-beta. I wasn't really aware of the rules for discords, but I know it's not an excuse since I should have known better and read the rules properly. I wasn't using the discord for active metagaming for example shotcopping or anything similar. We had shared some information about the group, not actively hurting players with it.
I apologise to the Willard Network staff team, for being involved in this discord server.
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: I have been on the server, I am not denying that I broke a rule.
Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: -