Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Processed_Grain

    You overestimate the capabilities of South Americans

    You overestimate the capabilities of South Americans
  2. Processed_Grain

    Give us a break

    What the fuck's the point in launching an attack on OCIN when a purported horde of Race-X is gonna destroy it in a week anyway?
  3. Processed_Grain

    Give us a break

    update:
  4. Processed_Grain

    THE GENEVAN EXPRESS 2

    Application format: Steam name: Processed Grain Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:222027191 Discord ID: processed_grain Character name: Francis Augustine Erama Brief character summary: Number of Expos attended: None on this character -- unless you're speaking of how many in general on my time on the...
  5. Processed_Grain

    I'm just fuckinggggg complaining. Complain complain complain. If complaining was an art I would...

    I'm just fuckinggggg complaining. Complain complain complain. If complaining was an art I would be the Beethoven of complaining
  6. Processed_Grain

    Nº39 DIVERSE VERNACULAR ACT

    LARP is BANNED......
  7. Processed_Grain

    Nº38 SCIENTIFIC ACCELERATION ACT

    I'll clarify the wording as this isn't meant to bypass them but It's not being voided.
  8. Processed_Grain

    Accepted Add Clampy to Forum Reacts

    Lackey brappy tacky knackey khaki slacky maggie naggy...
  9. Processed_Grain

    Nº38 SCIENTIFIC ACCELERATION ACT

    Nº38 SCIENTIFIC ACCELERATION ACT PROPOSAL BY: Consulate-General Francis Augustine Erama The Metadynamist Forum of City 24 - Regional Branch DATE: 4/11/2021 OBJECTIVE/ PREAMBLE For too long, the primary arm of research and development within the Greater City-24 Region has been neglected by...
  10. Processed_Grain

    [ATTACH]

  11. Processed_Grain

    Starboard should be removed or be manual.

    who fucking cares man
  12. Processed_Grain

    Notices ..A RIGGED ELECTION

    An 'Anonymous' letter finds its way before your eyes.... THE 'ELECTION RESULTS' OF THURSDAY, OCTOBER THE 30TH, HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO BE FALSE! THE ADMINISTRATION CONSPIRED TO END THE VOTE SESSION PREMATURELY AS SOON AS MARCUS CROSS REACHED A MAJORITY, DESPITE THE FACT THAT 50% OF THE...
  13. Processed_Grain

    Uhm...

    I saw this I didn't think you actually got persecuted wtf...
  14. Processed_Grain

    Nº32 OFFICE OF THE CONSULATE ACT

    Nº32 OFFICE OF THE CONSULATE ACT PROPOSAL BY: Vice Consulate-General Francis Augustine Erama The Metadynamist Forum of City 24 - Regional Branch DATE: 1/11/2021 OBJECTIVE / PREAMBLE This legislation comes at a time of great unsureness within the Office of the Consulate and the...
  15. Processed_Grain

    THE CALLAWAYIST MOVEMENT - DEATH TO REFORMISM - DON'T VOTE CROSS

    "He is the Censor General after all"
  16. Processed_Grain

    STALKER SYNDICATE WIN

    Gangnam Style
  17. Processed_Grain

    Nº31 ECONOMIC PRINCIPLES ACT

    Another stunning analysis as always
Back
Top