Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. RileyTheRoomba

    Notices DISSERTATIONS FROM A DISSIDENT-APPARENT

    DISSERTATIONS FROM A DISSIDENT-APPARENT A Thoughtful Travelers’ Omnibus To The Gilded City of Geneva & Modern History By Ophélie E. Latourelle ___________________________ Such is the title emblazoned upon the book which you now hold in your hands, lovingly put to print out the back of an...
  2. RileyTheRoomba

    Pause food spoilage on inventory items when logged off

    Straightforward. When food is in a player's inventory, and they log off, pause food spoilage. Far more food that I've ever had has gone into the garbage then eaten by my character because I'll be given something, don't eat it because I'm in the middle of a scene, and then log off without...
  3. RileyTheRoomba

    Thiéfaine

    Thiéfaine A concerned citizen Information NAME: ■■■■■■ ■■■■■ ALIAS: Thiéfaine CID: ■■■■■ SEX: Male D.O.B: 3/7/1989 NATIONALITY: French LOYALTY STATUS: Pending Evaluation Backstory The fields of France run red with the blood of her people, so crimson in quality and liberally does it...
  4. RileyTheRoomba

    Marina Trepani - Chasing The Dream (New Frontiers)

    <:: MARINA TREPANI ::> <:: CIVIL STATUS: UNCONFIRMED. PRESUMED DECEASED AFTER FAILING TO EVACUATE C21 ::> _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ World is wild...
  5. RileyTheRoomba

    Leslie Dickins - Troubled Child

    -={ Leslie Josephine Dickins }=- More to be added -={ Information }=- NAME: Leslie Josephine Dickins ALIAS(S): Lili CID: 50139 SEX: Female DATE OF BIRTH: 25-10-1998 PLACE OF BIRTH: Westminster, UK NATIONALITY: English OCCUPATION: Unemployed LANGUAGE(S): English STATUS: ALIVE PAST...
  6. RileyTheRoomba

    Notices LATOURELLE - BUILD. BACK. STRONGER.

    BUILD. BACK. STRONGER. BUILD. BACK. STRONGER. DISTRICT ELEVEN! Suffrage knows no bounds. The City largely sits in ruin and much has been lost, both material and personal. And despite our hardships, we have been presented a great opportunity: A city free from the wills of the Heartwicks, a...
  7. RileyTheRoomba

    LABORERS ASSURANCE ACT

    LABORERS ASSURANCE ACT - OPHELIE LATOURELLE C I T Y T W E N T Y - F O U R C O M B I N E C I V I L A D M I N I S T R...
  8. RileyTheRoomba

    Notices FELIX WALTMAN IS A CROOK!

    Wandering through the streets of City-24, one may stumble across a peculiar notice, its provocation and bold text channeling the anonymous author's ire.
  9. RileyTheRoomba

    Notices LATOURELLE - EQUITY, UNITY, LOYALTY.

    GENEVA! Long has the Everyman suffered under the boot that sees fit to punish the many for the sins of few, and to what end? Those new to collaboration try their hand at working for the Union, only to be denied basic necessities grace to Insurgents, forcing them into the slums for scraps from...
  10. RileyTheRoomba

    Notices Pint sword dueling tournament

    Hail gallant men and women of Geneva! Steel yourselves for the days to come! Test your might in a duel like those of the days of old! The Pint is hosting a sword dueling competition! Those who sign up will compete through the brackets for the title of swordmaster of Geneva and a prize of 150...
  11. RileyTheRoomba

    Ophélie Eulalie Latourelle - The Foolhardy Idealist

    Ophélie Eulalie Latourelle "You've come a long way since the Pint Ophélie, it's only a little further" { Information } NAME: Ophélie Eulalie Latourelle ALIAS(S): N/A CID: 35146 SEX: Female DATE OF BIRTH: 12-05-1998 PLACE OF BIRTH: Marseille, France NATIONALITY: French, Occitan...
  12. RileyTheRoomba

    Bug Civil Terminal housing menu not functioning as intended/missing components

    Bug: The housing menu in the civil terminals is incomplete/Not functioning as intended, missing components Description: I have an apartment and had a friend confirm that I was in it by checking for my CID, yet when I open the menu the only thing there is the option to request new housing. I have...
Back
Top