Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Arcane45

    Accepted Ban Appeal Schlieffen - 76561198160562272

    Steam Name: Jet de pisse SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160562272/ Name of the Admin you were banned by: Garet How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: Cheating and toxic behavior Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Hello, I am submitting this...
  2. Arcane45

    Denied Ban appeal Schlieffen

    Hello Genny, how are you ? Thanks you for your answer, I welcome any comments or questions. Thank you.
  3. Arcane45

    Denied Ban appeal Schlieffen

    Hello, Any news?
  4. Arcane45

    Denied Ban appeal Schlieffen

    Steam Name: Jet de pisse chill SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100148272 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Garet I guess How long is the ban for?: Permanently The reason you were banned?: Cheat Were there any witnesses who can help in this appeal?: (List the steam and/or character names of them or tag...
Back
Top