Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Deadnoise

    Anders Stauning

    What about Francis?
  2. Deadnoise

    Half Life Horror.

    I have been inspired to try and make another Gmod screen build around my character's STICK-5 back story. So i've made these's pics to train myself to make spooky imagery for my cpchar's on going story titeld "The dream". These's images have been made only using gmod. I may post more images...
  3. Deadnoise

    In-Character VICE-560

    Updated the location, mental and physical status and blackmark. Added the second part to "the dream". Also why is this post in character graveyard?
  4. Deadnoise

    Orion Mesa Research Facility

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: deadnoise12 *Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:71254187 *Discord Name & ID: .deadnoise *Timezone: Central European Time (UTC+01:00) --- Section Two --- POSSIBLE CHARACTER - 1 : *Character Name: Spencer Marshall *Character Faction: Maintenance *Faction Rank: Worker...
  5. Deadnoise

    Consequences - Dark Zone

    Steam name: deadnoise12 Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71254187 Discord Name: Deadnoise Do you often engage in combat on main server?: No, i mutch prefer RP over PVP combat. Would you like to have a 'command' role during this event?: No thanks, i would prefer to play a less important role instead like...
  6. Deadnoise

    Hendrik Brinkenhaus // Familie über alles

    o7 Rest well my friend. Dell will paint the best painting in your honor in heaven, as well as the rest of the peoples front. "Freedome or death, give us freedome!" Audell Holt.
  7. Deadnoise

    'Captured' Feedback

    The entire thing was great! Shame that i got lost during the escape.
  8. Deadnoise

    'Captured'

    I may or may not make it. Not sure tbh.
  9. Deadnoise

    Audell Holt - The street artist (DEAD)

    UPDATE : It is with a heavy heart that i announced that Audell Holt has been killed in battle during opration Escalation.
  10. Deadnoise

    OPERATION: ESCALATION

    Character name: Audell Holt Rebel Cell Name: Vereinigte Volksfront Are you in, or out?: I'm in, let's get this done.
  11. Deadnoise

    [Lore Submission] THE KRAH'AUR'NUR

    No Arbiter?
  12. Deadnoise

    Until the Next - Day Four Feedback

    An amazing send off. May they rest forever as hero's.
  13. Deadnoise

    Until the Next - Day Three Feedback

    I heard what happend. Rest well my Krah bro's, Barret would be proud of you.
  14. Deadnoise

    Notices Industrial-24 Art Contest (Jan-Feb)

    Name: Audell Holt CID: 75584 Loyalty Tier: TIER 0 Theme (One Word): " Peace "
  15. Deadnoise

    Gmod scenebuild

    Continuation from my previous HL2 scenebuild. Vortigaunt housing block. Again, made in gmod with mostly vanilla props and no image editing software. Map name : rp_nycity.
  16. Deadnoise

    Gmod scenebuild

    An idea i had when browsing some HL2 maps ideas, a police station repurposed for civil protection. Made in GMOD without any image editing software. Map name : rp_nycity
  17. Deadnoise

    In memory of Barret Holland and Ozbourne Trevino.

    A year ago, I first began my journey into the serious RP scene. Willard Network was a name I heard a few times while looking for a decent server to relive the memories I had from my previous server. I still remember the first steps I took when I first created Barret. A nobody with a basic story...
  18. Deadnoise

    In-Character VICE-560

    I Theme I <:: LOADING ::> . . . . . <:: ENTER PASSWORD ::> <:: /*******/ ::> . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . <:: CONNECTION ERROR ::> . . . . . <:: CONNECTION ERROR ::> <:: CORRUPTED DATA DETECTED ::> <:: LOADING CP DATA FILES ::> <:: LOADING FILE : VICTOR-560 ::> . . . . . <:: BASIC...
  19. Deadnoise

    Felix Poelking - Free

    Maybe, Audell (Dell) Holt, the street artist ?
Back
Top