Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Deadnoise

    'Tzu' - The Restorer

    Arbiter plz
  2. Deadnoise

    Scook The Antlion

    Add Arbiter.
  3. Deadnoise

    JUDGE-50 : Barret Holland

    Had to look for a picture of a combine monitor. I then went on GMOD to make the profile pic and blurred the face using PS.
  4. Deadnoise

    JUDGE-50 : Barret Holland

    <<:: Update : Aron and Sam Holland reported missing. Where abouts are currently unkown. ::>>
  5. Deadnoise

    JUDGE-50 : Barret Holland

    - - <:: Barret Holland ::> - - “Things could be worse…” - - <:: INFORMATION ::> - - <:: LOADING ::> . . . . . <:: ENTRER PASSWORD ::> <:: /*******/ ::> . . . . . <:: ACCES GRANTED ::> <:: LOADING CP DATA #####-## ::> DATE OF ENTRY: 12/07/2019 <:: BASIC INFORMATION ::> <:: PHYSICAL...
  6. Deadnoise

    Audell Holt - The street artist (DEAD)

    "I ain't good at much, but painting my thoughts on walls is one of the few things I'm good at." -A Holt - - INFORMATION - - <:: BASIC INFORMATION ::> <:: PHYSICAL INFORMATION ::> NAME: Audell NICKNAMES: Holt GENDER: Male AGE: 34 DATE OF BIRTH: 08/04/1984 NATIONALITY: American PLACE OF...
  7. Deadnoise

    FLASHPOINT: OPERATION: D'AIGUILLION

    Steam Name: deadnoise12 Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102774102/ Discord Tag: .deadnoise Role: Surviving Loyalist Remnants Character Name: Stéphane Auxclair Character Bio: Stéphane was still a young man living in the French countryside when the union...
  8. Deadnoise

    Fixed Mass error messages making my game lag.

    Update : I managed to log on no problem. I don't know why it works now.
  9. Deadnoise

    Fixed Mass error messages making my game lag.

    Bug: A massive amount of error warnings in the consol, making my game unplayable. Description: Everytime i try to join the server and load into my character i suddenly get a overwhelming amount of error messages, making my game lag like crazy. I have all the addons needed and verified the games...
  10. Deadnoise

    Expedition [A Train To Catch]

    Steam name: Deadnoise12 Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71254187 Discord ID: Deadnoise#1879 Character name: C24:i3.JUDGE-50 Brief character summary: An ex-CWU worker turned civil protection officer, he rose through the ranks and is working hard to improve. Unlike some other units, he does not crave...
  11. Deadnoise

    JURY-181 | El Jefe

    Judge-50, the unit you wanted to kill on the day of his promotion to i5.
  12. Deadnoise

    Always has been.

    Always has been.
  13. Deadnoise

    Bug Can't hear music played by admins

    Oops, forgot about the post. Yes it works now.
  14. Deadnoise

    Can't upload images

    Confirmed ! It works now ! Thanks.
  15. Deadnoise

    Plague Inc : HL2 edition

    I was bored, I wanted to make something, but I didn't know what. Then i remembered a game called Plague Inc Evolved. In the game you could see tiny city cams of the current state of the country that you were destroying. From normal all the way to eradicated. Then, i had an idea. Mixing this game...
  16. Deadnoise

    Can't upload images

    Got it, ill wait until tomorrow. Thanks for the quick reply.
  17. Deadnoise

    Can't upload images

    Im trying to upload something in the creativity corner but everytime i try to load an image it gives me an error : "Oops! We ran into some problems. A server error occurred. Please try again later. I tried to make the image lighter, restart my pc, or use a different format but nothing works.
  18. Deadnoise

    Nikolas Volpis

    Add your boy, Barret Holland.
  19. Deadnoise

    Thoughts on District 9 so far?

    Liking it so far. Tho i have been having problems with crashes and screen frezzing everytime there some action.
  20. Deadnoise

    Bug Can't hear music played by admins

    Will try, ill post again if it works or not.
Back
Top