Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JUDGE-50 : Barret Holland

Deadnoise

Active member
Joined
Oct 29, 2022
Messages
73

- - <:: Barret Holland ::> - -​

barret-cp.png
“Things could be worse…”

separator custom.png​

- - <:: INFORMATION ::> - -​

<:: LOADING ::>
. . . . .
<:: ENTRER PASSWORD ::>
<:: /*******/ ::>
. . . . .
<:: ACCES GRANTED ::>
<:: LOADING CP DATA #####-## ::>

DATE OF ENTRY: 12/07/2019​
<:: BASIC INFORMATION ::>
<:: PHYSICAL INFORMATION ::>​
NAME: Barret
NICKNAMES: Holland
GENDER: Male
AGE: 41
DATE OF BIRTH: 05/08/1977
NATIONALITY: Swedish
PLACE OF BIRTH: Gothenburg
CURRENT LOCATION: UNKOWN
EDUCATION: College
CURRENT OCCUPATION: Civil Protection Officer
RANK : i2​
PHYSICAL STATE: DECEASED
HEIGHT: 5’8
WEIGHT: 154 lbs
EYES: Green
HAIR: Black, short and well maintained
ETHNICITY: White
BODY TYPE: Average
CLOTHES: Standard Civil Protection uniforme.
NOTABLE FEATURES: Round chin and jaw line.​
<:: PSYCHOLOGICAL INFORMATION ::>​
<:: FAMILY ::>​
MENTAL STATE: DECEASED
MENTAL DISABILITIES: Minor memory issues
KEY PERSONAL TRAITS: kind hearted, Hard worker, likes to drink, forgetful
INTERESTS: Crafting and tinkering,
LIKES: The color gray, old school music, being productive
DISLIKES: Inactivity, boredom, smoking, being untidy, selfishness
KNOWN LANGUAGES: English, Swedish​
MOTHER: Linda Holland / Deceased
FATHER: Isak Holland / Deceased
SIBLING: None / Single child
WIFE: Melina Byström / Deceased
SON: Sam Holland / MISSING / location : UNKOWN
SON: Aron Holland / MISSING / location : UNKOWN

FAMILY COHESION: #######​

separator custom.png​

- - <:: RELATIONSHIPS / FACTIONS ::> - -​

LOVES I ADMIRES I RESPECTS I BEST FRIEND I FRIEND I NEUTRAL I DISTRUSTS I DISLIKES I HATES I FEAR I DECEASED I​

- - - - - - - -​

​
I Citizens I

Just people from all walks of life trying to get by. From strangers walking the sidewalks, to workers in the factory’s.​
I James Dinerd I

The second owner of the alcoholic grizzly. I don’t know a lot about him, but we do chat from time to time after work at the bar. Seems like a nice guy to hang out with.
You sometimes act like a fool, stay out of trouble.​
I Ishaan Mumbai I

The Hindu from the slums. Seems like a nice enough fella. He did give me a winter coat when the power was out.​
I Callum Crown I

I like the way you think. We need more people like you, realistic and stuff.​


​


​

- - - - - - - -​

​
I Vortigaunts I

Your species is strange, but in an interesting way. All the interactions I've had with the vorts always intrigued me. You say things that are both fascinating or just downright weird.

But, we have one thing in common, we are both in the same boat.

Plus some of you are nice to chat with.

Some of your kinds have shown me that kindness is not limited to humans. For that, you have my full respect.​
I Unknown Vortigaunt I
(Slaa'un Tungaka or 'Slung')


The vort that hugged me. It was surprising to say the least. His freezing skin had a weird " rough leather" feel to the touch, plus the third arm poking me in the stomach wasn't really comfortable. But i still appreciated his kindness.
"Take it from our words, Human... To mourn, is to move on.. You could not save him.. Nor can you save him now.. To continue mourning.. Is to corrupt oneself."
Shame i didn't ask for its name...​
I Boonie I

An odd vort. He's loyal and helpful to us, which is rare these's days, especially toward cops. I don't know if this is blind loyalty or genuine, but it's welcome nonetheless.​


​


​

- - - - - - - -​

​
I Loyalists I

Some of you act like zealots, others just want to live a normal life, I know I do.​
I Richard O’Brien I

A strange loyalist to say the least. Called me “Collaborator” the other day. He seems a bit eccentric, borderline fanatic maybe.​


​

​

- - - - - - - -​

​
I Combine Logistics Committee I

I don’t know a thing about them, and maybe I never will.

Those CLC higher up's are the absolute worst ! I swear, they get a kick out of abusing others below them. One of them asked me to pick a random worker to be punished for something completely unnecessary. Makes my blood boil.

The normal workers of the CLC are the only ones that are somewhat respectable. Shame that i don't know a lot...​
I I Sally Peters I I

An CLC employe, unlike her superiors, she is respectable. We spend more time working than chatting.

Recently i've become doubtful of her. She had to put on a tough act for her higher up's during a work shift. I know she didn't have a choice in the matter, but it still dosen't make it right.

It's good to see you again Sally, shame I had to keep my identity a secret.​
I Hank Beauregard I

An CLC higher up, i don't know anything about him since i don't often talk with the man. From the rare encounters i've had with him, he is a polite but straightforward man. He's also respectful to people.​
I Anastasia Zakharova I

Your typical CLC higher up. Rude and demanding. Thank god I never directly crossed paths with her.​
I Cadabce Wattmuff I

A CLC Inspector, she has her way with words. She is a bit more tolerable than her colleagues but still arrogant and rude to those below her.​


​

​

- - - - - - - -​

​
I I I Civil Workers Union I I I

My previous job, it was alright for the most part.

I know that most of youare hard workers who put the district above themselves, and provide for what we have today, only asking the citizen’s to work hard in return. A fair trade in my eyes.

Some of them however are here only for the luxuries and the rewards, your selfishness brings shame to the CWU.​
I Ozbourne Trevino I

You were the first person I talked to when I stepped off the train to city 24. You could have just left after showing me around the place, but you didn’t. We chatted, became drinking buddies, co-workers, and we shared stories that often sounded similar to each other. We both have great burdens.

You are gone, transferred to another city. At least that's what your letter said. I can't help but feel betrayed, but I understand why you did. I hope you are ok, where ever you are. Life is going to be hard without you.
​
I I Dmitry Dobrovolskiy I I

Spends most times writing stuff in his book. Marking down his memory so that whoever finds it can see the life he lived. A decent fella. I wish him the best.

I am glad to have you as a friend. You're always there to listen to me rant about how messed up our lives are. I hope one day we get to wind down with a beer. You did promise me one.

Well, guess our paths had to separate sooner or later. I hope we get to meet again, but it's unlikely. Stay safe out there.​
I Maxim Kowal I

My Boss. The one who welcomed me into the CWU. We keep a professional relationship.​
I Damarco Hikins I

A CWU Supervisor, don't know a lot about him. We don't get to chat because of our work schedules.

He promoted me to worker. I still have a lot to learn, but at least I'm no longer a journey man.​
I Arthur Eastgate I

You poor soul. I hope that you get better soon. At least you can walk now, though you need a crutch to do so. I'm just glad i pulled you out of the steam before anymore damages was done. I just wish id done it sooner...​
I Warren Goodwin I

Worked on a few work shifts together in the past, besides that, i don't know him all that much.​
I Unknown Director I

I was right there... Just a few inches away. I couldn't save him... I'm sorry...​


​

​

- - - - - - - -​

​
I I I Civil Medical & Research Union I I I

I've been to the CMRU a few times, and every time I've been there, all I've seen are doctors providing medical aid to those who seek it. I know your job is to make sure that we are still fit to work, but some of you genuinely care about your fellow man, and I respect that wholeheartedly.

However, some of your higher ups have left me with doubts as to whether they care about the lives of others or not. One in particular, using the citizen’s as goddamn lab rats. They are people for god sake.​
I Ferdinando Federico Antidashe I

A man of words. Poetic at times. Other than that, I don't know him very well.

Welcome to the CWU. Hope we get to work together soon.

Heard you got into the CMRU, good for you. I know i will be in good hands if i ever need to get treated by you.​


​

​

- - - - - - - -​

​
I I I Civil Protection I I I

Some fear you, some hate you, and some admire you. Me? I'm not sure.

I've seen many sides of the civil protection, units willing to help those in need, but also willing to kill for little to no reasons.
Those you can approach for a casual chat, and those that will threaten you just for looking at them.

I honestly don’t know, but one thing I do know is that behind those masks, there’s a person. Why they joined differ from one another.
I guess I respect you in a way, you take great risks for a thankless job that could get you killed at any time.

I am joining your ranks. This is such a huge change from my previous job. I'm in the major leagues now, better not fuck up...​
I The dead RL I
XRAY-0


You were killed on my first day. I didn't see it coming, and neither did you. I can still hear the deafening gunshot echoing through these empty halls.​
I The executioner I
JURY-181


You made it clear that you are not someone to be messed with. You also showed that you will kill other units that even so much as step out of line.

And now I'm in your sights for something I didn't even do. As if I didn't have enough to worry about. Stay away from me.

Phew.. You are gone. At least for now.

You are back... I just hope that you have forgotten about me.​
I I The leader I I
HERO-200


You demand respect and results, but you're not a blind brute either. You could just send us straight to hell whenever we make a mistake, but i don't think that's how you operate. You have an aura of authority and strategy about you, that call sign is not for show i guess.

You stood up for me against 181, or at least you're making sure he doesn't send me six feet under. The fact that I'm still here means that you are a man of your word. I owe you my life.

That coup business was a mess, I was fully expecting to be executed along with everyone else. But, you and other rank leaders stepped in once again. That's the second time you saved me. I owe you a lot, you have my full respect.​
I The medical leader I
HELIX-0


I don't know a lot about you. but I believe you assisted in helping us not get executed during that attempted coup. At least I think so.​
I I I The traitor I I I
JUDGE-0


You made me and other units partake in your insane coup. I wasn't sure what to do since you were a high-ranked unit. You claimed it was for the greater good of this city, but the truth was that your foolish plan was doomed from the beginning.

Now, you are just a corpse, made an example of to show everyone the consequences of betraying the union.​
I The Friend I
JUDGE-61


I'd lost hope of seeing you again old friend. I'm glad you are ok. I'm also glad that I get to patrol the streets with you.
Seems like you already got a bit ahead of me, gonna have to catch up.

I've put you in a hard position, and I'm sorry. It was my fault. I swear to you, I will improve so that something like this never happens again.

You are climbing the ranks quickly. I'm both happy and worried. Who knows the amount of stress that rests on your shoulders now. I just wish I could lend a hand in one way or another.​
I The patient one I
JUDGE-02


I honestly didn't expect you to be so patient with me after I puked my guts out on my first day. Guess not all high-ranked units are jerks.

You were with me and the other units who turned away from that coup madness at the last moment. I'm glad you were there.​
I The tower I
JUDGE-17


You're pretty chill to talk to. I still can't believe how tall you are and how easily you tower over everyone.
I knew I should have eaten more veggies when I was young.​
I The medic I
HELIX-51


You treated me when I was injured, and you even saved my life once. I know it was your job but still, I own you.
You can be brutal at times, but I guess that's something that you pick up in this line of work.​
I The captain I
VICTOR-982


I've only seen you a couple of times while on duty. So far you seem like any other higher up, ruthless and brutal. Guess that captain title isn't for show.​
I I The punisher I I
VICE-0


I still remember the day we torched the slums, the day my thoughts clouded my actions and froze me on the spot. I also remember how you punished me by having other units beat me. I understand why you've done this, hesitations and doubts are a death sentence on the field. I just wish i could forget this day.​
I I The loyal one I I
JUDGE-11


It's been a while since I've last seen you. You are a genuinely good person under that uniform. I wish we could patrol together again soon.​
I The good I
JUDGE-33


You shared some kind words with me and lifted my spirits after the beating I received. Other units would have dragged me into the mud, but not you.
You have my respect.​
I I I The vortigaunt xenophobe I I I
JUDGE-11


I heard you perished when we lost checkpoint 1, I just wished I was there when it happened...
You were rough around the edges and hated vorts. Can't say I blame you, getting zapped by them sounds painful.
But still, it was good to talk with you, at least when you were in a good mood.​
I The new XRAY lead I
XRAY-0


I don't know a lot about you, but you gave me something i hold dear to this day.​
I The Sector Commander I
JUDGE-011


I know next to nothing about them, I don't even know what they sound like with the voice coder that makes them sound like a robot.
He calls us "brothers and sisters", in a way we are one big family. A family of mask-wearing, baton-wielding, and intimidating family of cops.
He's great at making impactful speeches and making sure we stay in line.​


​

​

- - - - - - - -​

​
I I Universal Union I I

I sometimes forget that they have conquered the earth in only seven hours.

I guess it’s easy to forget something like that under the monotony of everyday work and stuff. But every time I do remember this fact, it chills me to the bone.

What keeps them from wiping us out now? Do they really have the best attention for us?

Some branches of the Combines Administrations seem more benevolent than others. But i don't know jack about politics.​
I The benefactors I

I don't know what to think, they- <:: INFORMATION REDACTED ::>​
I I I Ron Goodfella I I I

The man with the silver tongue. He always knows what to say. But he’s not like other higher ups I've seen in the past, with their soldiers following them everywhere and their looks of disgust to those below them. He seems to truly care for the people. He speaks to us not as trash, but as friends and co-workers. Chatting with him is always a pleasure.

Saw him raise his voice once. That was shocking.

He, and a vort, comforted me when i was still grieving the incident of the CLC, kinda caught me off guard, but i still appreciated the gesture.

I saw him high on something the other day, he is a drug user ? I'm not sure i'm comfortable with this...

Been to his place once, his flat is decorated with stuff you would normally find in a museum.

Those bastards from the slums killed him. He was always bold and bash about hunting down anti-citizens and stuff, I guess it was a matter of time until he met his match. You were a good friend Ron. They will pay for what they've done.​
I Administrator Heartwick I

I don’t know a thing about this man, but from what I've learned about administrators, is that it’s best to be wary of them.​
I Vice Administrator Orwell I

Not only were you an incompetent administrator, but you also made us take part in your pointless french witch hunt. Good riddance.​
I The interrogator I
Nazariy Svyatopolk Kozlov


This is probably the first and last time I will meet this stranger.
Are there other secret organizations in the combine administration that we don't know about?​
I I The insane doctor I I
Monika Némethova


I can't begin to describe how creepy you are. The way you talk is the worst part! Not to mention the strange experiments you performed on the unlucky bastards we bring in. Thank god you can't do those's things to us.
All I have to say is "Stay the hell away from me."​


​

​

- - - - - - - -​

​
I Overwatch Transhuman Arms I

Every time I see one of those soldiers, I can't help but feel scared. I've seen them in action up close, they show no fear, no hesitation, no emotions.
They just act with deadly efficiency. The perfect soldier, more like the perfect killing machine.​


​

​

- - - - - - - -​

​
I I Overwatch Standard Arms I I
(Disbanded)


Soldiers of the combine. I don't know a thing about them, other that some have either volunteered or got conscripted.

I've just heard that you were disbanded by Breen himself. I guess having trained citizens was a bad thing, at least that's my take on it.​
I Nikolas Volpis I

The owner of the alcoholic grizzly. The first pub I went to when I first arrived in this city. You seem like a nice fella, though with a bit of a shady vibe at times. It’s always nice to come drink with you.

I wish you the best with the OSF.​


​

​

- - - - - - - -​

​
I Slummers I

The people of the slums. I sometimes feel bad for you, living in these's conditions is toughs.
Some of you however seem to only exist to cause trouble.

I've learned the hard way that any kind of pity is wasted on people like you. I still believe that a small fraction of you wants to get out of this place. But the rest are nothing but troublemakers. This rotten hole is where you belong.​


​


- - - - - - - -
​
I Résistance I

They claim to fight for freedom, spreading their messages to anyone willing to listen. I think it’s a battle already lost.
How on earth do they hope to overthrow the combine ? Not unexpected really, history has shown time and time again that, when some exterior force comes in to suppress the freedom of others, resistance will always appear to oppose it. But their actions seem more directed to causing chaos and destruction.
And every time something like this happens, people will suffer. Whether they are on board with it or not.

As for the French elements, I still haven’t forgotten the time you tear gazed an entire residential block. And your fake doctor injecting me with bleach. Even now you still send your agents to disturb our lives. You can rot in hell.

You still don't get it, do you? No matter how many of us you take down, you will never win. Honestly, we showed you time and time again, why you cannot, and will not win against the Union. But no, you still insist on fighting a pointless war that was lost years ago.​


​



separator custom.png​
 
Last edited:
<<:: Update : Aron and Sam Holland reported missing. Where abouts are currently unkown. ::>>
 
Back
Top