Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Deadnoise

    Bug Can't hear music played by admins

    Im on no beta's.
  2. Deadnoise

    Bug Can't hear music played by admins

    Bug: I can't hear the music being played when an admin plays it in game. Description: Everytime a music is being played in game, i can't hear it. Im not talking about the music's coming from the radios or anything like that. It's mainly the music being play'd durring event's by admins that i...
  3. Deadnoise

    Civil protection's private quarters (OLD)

    My first attempt with Hammer back in 2018 i believe. I wanted to try making a small easy map. This was supposed to be used mostly for screenshots and artworks, but i never got around to finishing it. Fake doors, leading to a corridor Interactable drawers, wardrobe, and bathroom door.
  4. Deadnoise

    City 37 - an ongoing big project.

    Excuse me as i pick up the pieces of my mind that just blew when i saw the interactible drawers. For real tho, you nailed the cold atmosphere of the map. And the interior shots are really well done ! Your attention to details makes the map stand out even more, wich i really like. Good job !
  5. Deadnoise

    City 4 - a map project by spalius

    Really good stuff ! The streets have a strong HL2 Beta style that i honestly love ! I also like the detail of having gutters in the streets. I also want to try my hand at Hammer but sadly don't have the time or the will to start. Good luck with your work !
  6. Deadnoise

    What was your rp experience the first time you played hl2rp?

    I mostly went from one server to another. I spend some time at Lemon Punch HL2RP but i wasn't as invested back then. I then went to PERPHEAD RP, but after a while i grew annoyed with the often times toxic behavior of some players and the "GTA like grind" mindset. I then joined a french rp...
  7. Deadnoise

    Guide Advanced Roleplaying Guide

    Ive done the same thing bud. God i was stupid back then..
  8. Deadnoise

    New arrival

    Hello! The name's Deadnoise. I'm a freelance graphic designer from France. I've been playing gmod since 2013, spending my time ether making artworks or playing games. Im farely familiar with the HL2RP scene, having been a member of a French rp server since 2013, up until its closing in 2019...
Back
Top