Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. ZeroPants

    [Event] DI: Malefactors

    Lowered the amount of slots for standard correctional officers from 6 to 4, this should make inmate roleplay a bit easier
  2. ZeroPants

    [Event] DI: Malefactors

    Right! So far people have applied for the following roles: (Keep in mind, I have not reviewed any of the applications yet, I just wanted to show everyone what the stats are so far.) On the Prison staff side, 6 out of 12 people have applied. 1 Person has applied to play as the Warden. 1...
  3. ZeroPants

    [Event] DI: Malefactors

    The year is 2001. The Cascade has yet to occur. You reside within the Green Haven Correctional Facility, a maximum-security prison outside New York City. Little do you know, the world shall soon undergo an irreversible change. Roles - 23/23 Prison Staff - 10/10 Staff of the Green Haven...
  4. ZeroPants

    [Announcement] Dark Interval: Prologue

    "What seems to you a sacrifice is merely, to us, an oscillation." "We do not fear the interval of darkness." What is this? This is a series of four prequel events set in the US. This series is intended to serve as a prequel to the 'Dark Interval' Mega-Event. We want to allow players to...
  5. ZeroPants

    Let's Talk About 63; Criminal Trespass

    I think Willard's version of the Combine is nice enough as it is, I don't think we should try making them less oppressive.
  6. ZeroPants

    We've all been there, I'm pretty sure everyone on this server has done something cringe or...

    We've all been there, I'm pretty sure everyone on this server has done something cringe or unfunny when they first started playing, I know I have.
  7. ZeroPants

    hhrhruughghhhg..

    can't wait for the willard networks undertale short stories event
  8. ZeroPants

    2025 Megaevent Official Announcement

    Fart and shiddy
  9. ZeroPants

    Replace the Loading Screen images

    I think we should put lore tidbits or basic server information (like RP rules) on the loading screens, it would be helpful for new players
  10. ZeroPants

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    wtf was this from
  11. ZeroPants

    Suggestion Add Cats Back

    Within the first 30 minutes of them being introduced during the April Fools event, CPs shot and killed at least five of them.
  12. ZeroPants

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

    AHHHHHHHHHH METABAIT METABAIT AHHHHHHHHHHH NONONONONOO
  13. ZeroPants

    [FEEDBACK] AURUM I

    What did you like about this expo? The visual effects were insane throughout the event. There was no combat, there were synths, but they were very distant from the players. There were minimal scripts (at the very most, we gave people trenchcoats and a bit of food, but thats it). Scripts were...
  14. ZeroPants

    [COMPLETED] THE CHAIRPERSON ELECTIONS

    --- Application Format --- Steam Name: ZeroPants Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94990857 Discord Name & ID: ZeroPants, ID is zero_pants Timezone: CDT (Central Daylight Time), GMT-5 --- Campaign Info--- "Service Guarantees Status" Background: A small-time politician from Seattle, Richard Kauffman was...
  15. ZeroPants

    N°24 - Standardized Voting Practices

    Amended and updated this, I realized it would suck if all votes were held on discord instead of being IC.
  16. ZeroPants

    why do V3 or V4

    I liked V3's triumph apartments, there was an elevator shaft you could break into to jump all the way down to the sewer system.
  17. ZeroPants

    why do V3 or V4

    rp_c24_v-9 would be geneva switzerland before the cascade even happened
  18. ZeroPants

    N°24 - Standardized Voting Practices

    I'm guessing we could just handle the vote on Discord as we do with the legislation votes. We prepare a new section of the discord for the vote thread, and it is opened up for a short period after voting starts in-game, then, once voting has concluded in-game, the votes are locked. The votes...
  19. ZeroPants

    N°24 - Standardized Voting Practices

    They are very similar yes, but this only appears to regulate votes regarding legislation, not votes for elections. The legislation proposed here covers all official votes within City 24, be it for legislation, elections, or otherwise.
  20. ZeroPants

    N°24 - Standardized Voting Practices

    N°24 - Standardized Voting Practices Nº 24 CITY-24, LEGISLATIVE DIET‎ DISTRICT-43, SECURITY COUNCIL Introduced by Richard Kauffman March 18, 2021 Standardized Voting Practices This legislation proposes new regulations to be placed on the existing voting system. Any and all votes...
Back
Top