Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. joe moter

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    [/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER] I've noticed that your interactions often come across as overwhelming, like a tidal wave of words crashing over those trying to engage with you. It's as if you're trying to fill the void left by your character's lack of depth with sheer volume...
  2. joe moter

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    AshTro, I've been observing your roleplaying efforts, and I must say, it's a fascinating spectacle. Your character's actions and motivations seem to be as deep as a puddle, and as nuanced as a brick. It's almost as if you're trying to compensate for a lack of understanding with sheer force of...
  3. joe moter

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    I can make it sharply passive-aggressive and make AshTro’s argument/behavior in the exchange look unreasonable, without inventing serious accusations about them personally. Response to AshTro AshTro, I appreciate the confidence, even if I’m still waiting for the part where you actually...
  4. joe moter

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    Made by myself, not with any sort of AI. To the distinguished scholars responsible for District One, I’m going to be honest, I don’t really understand what the goal of the District One event was supposed to be. From what I remember seeing on the forums, this was meant to be a fairly structured...
  5. joe moter

    Citizen forlorn example of this world

    I wonder what character this biography could be in reference to.
  6. joe moter

    Citizen E. Verner, the Appachi, the Railway Liaison and so much more

    I read Railroad Lesbian instead of Railroad Liason. That's all I'm going to say.
  7. joe moter

    Suggestion Marlboro Pack = One Cigarette

    I'll make this short, why can the Marlboro cigarette pack only be smoked once? It acts more as a single cigarette than a storage container meant to hold them. Make the Marlboro Cigarette Pack item carry eight cigarettes, if you want to go fancy make them Marlboro cigarettes. Put this on the...
  8. joe moter

    Beauregard Pinckney Councilor Application

    "You smoking more?" ".. No. No, actually I'm quitting." Beauregard Pinckney, circa 2003
  9. joe moter

    [ATTACH] wrong again lib

    wrong again lib
  10. joe moter

    Loyalist Beauregard Pinckney

    "Beauregard, have you been smoking more recently?" "... No."
  11. joe moter

    Anti-Citizen Most wanted woman

    I'd appreciate if you called him by his real name.
  12. joe moter

    Citizen Carter - The Survivor

    Sign this man up to the Optimates immediately!
  13. joe moter

    I understand Willard moderation. I didn't know I was worth that many.

    I understand Willard moderation. I didn't know I was worth that many.
  14. joe moter

    PARIS IS DECADENT AND DEPRAVED

    PREFACE THE author, Stephen Palfreman, has the terminal illness of Old World Blues. The kids nowadays are stale and almost uncultured. Me? I breathe and live and eat and shit all things human, at least before the Incident. I have Marx and Engels on my shelf, my television plays Clockwork Orange...
  15. joe moter

    Suggestion The Drug Overhaul

    Cocaine should be ridiculously expensive, primarily because the coca plant only grows in few locations and the Combine certainly didn't help with getting coca leaves (or cocaine directly) from point A to point B. Also, make amphetamines a powder rather than a syringe, or do both. I personally...
  16. joe moter

    Suggestion Kill Radio Bob

    Oh... O-okay...
  17. joe moter

    Suggestion Kill Radio Bob

    I don't know if this was already planned, but remove all the V2 items. Why the hell does Willard Industries, Tenzhen Industries, Moter Vodka, and Casey's Gin still theoretically exist? I don't like it, we could definitely use some player brands (or have more food/drink) in V3 rather than more...
  18. joe moter

    Walled City [W.I.P]

    gem map, but distinct lack of large C24 banners
  19. joe moter

    Suggestion Add phones

    Hello? Suggestion department? Yeah, I'm asking for phones to be added (and fixed). Radios are horrible, me and my homies hate radios. The current phone that we have is usually mounted somewhere, and apparently they don't work properly, fix that. You could go a long way with this, I'm going to...
Back
Top