Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. joe moter

    Three in a row on suggestions. I'm too correct.

    Three in a row on suggestions. I'm too correct.
  2. joe moter

    Accepted Add personal notes back

    I have Alzheimer's, but my characters realistically shouldn't. This is simple, add that F1 notes feature back before I actually go insane. I don't think I need to add more text to this, what I want seems pretty simple to implement. Optionally add some high-tech fancy feature, I just feel this...
  3. joe moter

    The Trial of Hugh Inglis

    if this 'nullwick' comes back i'm actually making a character to kill him on the spot
  4. joe moter

    Citizen Forever Leech

    Updated. Full on vagueposting is out of season for the event.
  5. joe moter

    Accepted Remove the word "spiked" from drugged foods

    Based and roofiepilled
  6. joe moter

    Accepted Fix Fabricators

    You could tell? I got mine three days ago, working wonders.
  7. joe moter

    Accepted Fix Fabricators

    T2 is a unknown, but T3 is non-artificial all the way aside from water Fixing means fixing, which sometimes means reverting to what we had before EO had messed with the code in some aspects. Also you could make a lot more The lemonade has no in-game skill effect no matter if artificial or not...
  8. joe moter

    Accepted Fix Fabricators

    The fabricators in V3 are outrageous. Echo One. I had to say it. I'm the manager at the clinic in D1, for the one day we had the fabricator we printed a ridiculous amount of food using our reserves of materials, we printed lobster, stuffed bread, pies, a wide variety of sides, and beverages. We...
  9. joe moter

    Thoughts on server whitelist

    Make staff take a new player quiz every month to keep'm in check, they are the worst roleplayers after all.
  10. joe moter

    Accepted Food Preservation

    Or lack thereof... For some reason, canned food, chips, and even rations expire quickly. The primary purpose of canned food is to stay fresh for extended periods of time, yet canned food in Willard will expire within a matter of days. Rations in Half-Life Alyx have a label on the box which...
  11. joe moter

    "It'll all be over soon."

    Okay, one foid was enough... Two foids is far too many to have on my here forums.
  12. joe moter

    [IMG]

  13. joe moter

    Can we stop with the roleplay slop on the server?

    Can we stop with the roleplay slop on the server?
  14. joe moter

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: manomyword_ Message: Quality site, thank you Somchai. Does anyone know how to cook headcrab? I'm having trouble making it not stiff + any way to make it not taste terrible.
  15. joe moter

    Best Staff member Award! (VOTE)

    i'm not even staff, a vote for me is essentially a vote for ket since i'm pro-ket
  16. joe moter

    Marshal's Collaborator Application

    I'm sure this is the person used.
  17. joe moter

    Kappatalist will post a complaint forum soon. Probably about rebels. Mark my words.

    Kappatalist will post a complaint forum soon. Probably about rebels. Mark my words.
  18. joe moter

    Best Staff member Award! (VOTE)

    Finally some good fucking food. ... Also if you vote any of the lead staff like Atle or Rad-X you don't deserve a vote.
  19. joe moter

    [ATTACH]

  20. joe moter

    Marshal's Collaborator Application

    Everyone wants to make a suit now.
Back
Top