Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. joe moter

    something something evildoer

    The Moter Casino supports substance abuse.
  2. joe moter

    A1-B30-S2 - CRUSHED IN

    Why of course- just assuming your an intern because employees are more loyal to the Combine. You are sacrificing your ability to bring food and drink however. Honestly grand, but the lower rung employees and interns aren't supposed to know about collapse and the Anti-Citizen One because of...
  3. joe moter

    I really don't like how the suppression field made most the women lesbians.

    I really don't like how the suppression field made most the women lesbians.
  4. joe moter

    A1-B30-S2 - CRUSHED IN

    Steam Name & ID: joe moter, STEAM_0:0:553161374 Discord Name & ID: joe moter, 402823989552218113 Minimum two paragraph backstory on the event: The Combine is in desperate need for logistical support because of their crumbling status, they need things to get delivered on time every time, and...
  5. joe moter

    Edward Miles Urey

    "Including or not including woman violence?"
  6. joe moter

    Polling the proles

    Actually.. They aren't lower tier- their boss is trapped in there. But the Combine has bigger problems then some paper pushing assholes.
  7. joe moter

    Polling the proles

    Hi, I'm planning to make a submission for an event. I'm going to keep my description short. Do you think an event where a bunch of office workers in City 50 are trapped in an office and need to survive starvation, infighting, and possible infestation while figuring out why things are this way...
  8. joe moter

    Wyatt Callaway

  9. joe moter

    You aren't anything.

    Dear biography creators, I know you enjoy your biographies but... You aren't nuthin'. You aren't The Noun. You are your name. Nothing else, possibly a moniker, but that's it. Thank you.
  10. joe moter

    Not enough Weapons.

    Not enough Weapons.
  11. joe moter

    Sorry kid... ur banned

    Sorry kid... ur banned
  12. joe moter

    The Office: Short Story

    Forgot to mention: I am Michael.
  13. joe moter

    The Office: Short Story

    You; the player, work at Dunder Mifflin. The goal is to sell tons of paper before the day ends. There will be wild pranks, events, and your boss Michael. Dwight Shrute - 0/1 Dwight Schrute is an eccentric, ambitious, and socially awkward salesman at Dunder Mifflin’s Scranton branch, known for...
  14. joe moter

    As soon as V2 officially ends I'm making the Joe Moter V3 biography

    As soon as V2 officially ends I'm making the Joe Moter V3 biography
  15. joe moter

    In memoriam - v3

    When playing rebel needed a whitelist.
  16. joe moter

    A Modern Jeanne d'Arc - J. S. Jouhad

    We have Kettersons demise but not Moters? Wow. Racist much?
  17. joe moter

    carved into a dilapidated bulletin board.

    Cool and all but I don't listen to Vortigaunts.
  18. joe moter

    Give me your best 'Commander Jin' quotes

    That is extremely insulting.
  19. joe moter

    Actual truth to this.

    Actual truth to this.
Back
Top