Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Lab

    Character of the Year Nominations?

  2. Lab

    Character of the Year Nominations?

    My awards (based on arbitrary categories) **Coolest interaction award:** Parsifal Bayreuth (@Divine) Struck fear into your characters without being overly-obnoxious or stupid with it. Stakes felt high when he demanded it, uncertain at all other times. The integration of sound effects with his...
  3. Lab

    The end of C24

    Awesome!!!
  4. Lab

    Edward Miles Urey

    Due to the unfortunate timing of my ban, I wasn't able to finish the story of this character in a satisfying way. Probably going to leave the bio closed, because I have nothing satisfying to add. I don't feel pressured to *force* an ending for this character, so I'm going to leave it ambiguous...
  5. Lab

    LOL

    LOL
  6. Lab

    In memoriam - v2

    Can't say the last few months of v2 have been great. But..! I've thoroughly enjoyed it from my entry in January 2024 till now. The biggest thing that struck me about Willard is its technical innovation and its brilliant integration of art in and out of the server. These two things elevate...
  7. Lab

    Notices DISSERTATIONS FROM A DISSIDENT-APPARENT

    In all seriousness, excellent work. I've read half of it and intend to read the other half later today
  8. Lab

    Notices DISSERTATIONS FROM A DISSIDENT-APPARENT

    add my character
  9. Lab

    In memoriam - v2

    Being beheaded by a rebel-civpro coalition
  10. Lab

    THE GENEVAN EXPRESS 2 - Feedback Thread

    I wasn't there. So it was bad.
  11. Lab

    It is an odd state of affairs that the hetero femchar is now a more unique phenomenon than the...

    It is an odd state of affairs that the hetero femchar is now a more unique phenomenon than the lesbian
  12. Lab

    Notices [REDACTED]

    No.
  13. Lab

    Edward Miles Urey

    Insignificant update. Not yet completed. Sorta poop but I am pushing it anyway. Added Francis Erama @Processed_Grain (omitted) And for that matter, every character's most recent entry has been omitted. Update might come sooner or later. There are still people I have yet to add. No custom...
  14. Lab

    Notices COMMANDMENT #1: THE BUREAUCRAT

    youre stupid
  15. Lab

    Notices [REDACTED]

    Delete this or I will have to kill you (that's also the outdated version you mf)
  16. Lab

    Notices [REDACTED]

    ATTENTION. PLEASE DISREGARD.
  17. Lab

    Notices [REDACTED]

    ATTENTION. THE LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED. CIVIL PROTECTION: YOUR DUTIES ARE IMPORTANT AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITES BROAD. PLEASE COMPLY WITH THE ARRESTS AS SHOWN. REGARDS
  18. Lab

    Notices [REDACTED]

    ATTENTION: PLEASE DISREGARD.
  19. Lab

    Nº41 REFUGEE RE-DELEGATION ACT

    Nº41 REFUGEE RE-DELEGATION ACT LEGISLATION PRESENTED BY: Consulate-General Francis Augustine Erama Asst. to the Consulate-General Edward Miles Urey The Metadynamist Forum of City 24 - Regional Branch DATE: 9/11/2021 OBJECTIVE/ PREAMBLE Industrial 24’s Information Sanitation Department (ISD)...
  20. Lab

    William Stoner PK Appeal

Back
Top