This feedback slot is entirely open, feel free to voice concerns or praises about what you experienced.
I am already aware of the elevator problem please do not mention that in the concerns, it won't help me make future expeditions better.
<:: ☴☰☰☰☰☴☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☳☷☱☵☴☰☰☰☰☴☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☱ ::>
ALERT
//: STATUS CONDITION LOST ON LOCAL VECTORS
//: NON-STANDARD INFESTATION TYPE DETECTED: ROT
REVITALIZATION FAILURE.
PROTECTION TEAM EXPUNGED.
CONTAINMENT TEAM EXPUNGED.
CONSCRIPTION FORCE EXPUNGED.
PRIORITY ZERO TARGET IN VECTOR...
"I am a fool, but I know I'm a fool and that makes me smarter than you."
I was promised a future, in return they betrayed me.
Do I really deserve losing my humanity over a stupid mistake?
...
I don't ever want to look back.
Fled and fleeing.
Scanners and alarms mark my path.
People...
In-game if you check items you can clearly see fake weapon variants of the most popular ones.
They should be craftable using plastic sheets and strong adhesive, like irl fake weapons.
Opens up new RP opportunities for mugging, hostage taking, etc
Also allows GMs to rp other scenarios without...
Would be cool for gamemasters to be able to set varying levels of emotional sanity to player so they can better display what another player sees
The order from high sanity to low:
- Nervous
- Anxious
- Paranoid
- Hysterical
- Insane
This would work same as the disease system in red text, i.e...
The command is meant to allow dispatch to message a specific unit; this also transmitted around the unit at a standard talking range.
Please fix it, it'd be so fucking cool.
Aurora, what a wonderful name.
You have impressed the combine, by surviving the extraordinary storm this early in the terminals lifespan.
You have convinced the administration to put in some effort of restoration into your project.
Fifty miles into the coast of Terminal 7 lies an abandoned...
The one thing that always bugged me is how there’s only one broadcast type and the fact players that are non-combine immediately see “DISPATCH” as the broadcaster.
Broadcast should have two types:
/Dispatch - District-wide announcements
/City - City-wide announcements
This gives more emphasis...
At the moment the minigun the APF uses fires way too quickly and this causes the sound barrier to break each time it’s shot.
I propose to make it fire as fast as the apf in alyx and if that still doesn’t work then nerf the firing speed but buff the damage; to the speed of TF2 heavy’s minigun...
New alyx NPCs are sick asf and I adore them however one tiny problem
The corpses vanish when one dies
If the corpse doesn't vanish, it's turned into a model (zombie model disappears and headcrab model spawns in)
By default, both are models when they die and they do not vanish in private...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.