Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Light

    PATROL-22, Spike in Drug-Related Incidents Investigation

    CASE: DRUG-RELATED INCIDENTS INCIDENT: UNKNOWN SUSPECT 505 Unknown subject found in CZ, evading civil protection teams when comfronted. Imaged by AirWatch to be entering the vent next to RB-3, found by P-22 in RB-3 to evade capture and shut the elevator door at the top of the building to try...
  2. Light

    [SUPER-HIPER-MEGA EVENT] THE GRAND BATTLE FOR CITY 69: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

    I did. CLEARLY DIDN'T READ IT SERIOUSLY - THIS IS A SERIOUS APPLICATION TO A SERIOUS ROLE.
  3. Light

    [SUPER-HIPER-MEGA EVENT] THE GRAND BATTLE FOR CITY 69: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

    - Section One - VEGETA APPLICATION Steam Name: Discord Name & ID: First of all, I am Vegeta, second of all, you're not Vegeta, third of all, you wanna be Vegeta but you can't be Vegeta because I am Vegeta Character Name: I am Vegeta Epic Backstory: Vegeta (ベジータ Bejīta), more...
  4. Light

    Juniper Stenhouse - Sold Soul

    very cool jupiter steakhouse, very cool. add my rebel Elon Reeve Musk please? he just bought geneva uncensored to rename it X
  5. Light

    Hello?

    Hello?
  6. Light

    Reb Snitches

    MF Freeman
  7. Light

    erm... riddle me this, liberal, how can cheese rust?

    erm... riddle me this, liberal, how can cheese rust?
  8. Light

    Jindosh Mighty

    obamna
  9. Light

    I am escaping to the ONE place that hasn't been corrupted by capitalism: SPACE!

    I am escaping to the ONE place that hasn't been corrupted by capitalism: SPACE!
  10. Light

    Abby Crown - In Company of The Voices [WIP]

    Callum Crown, Full Life Consequences.
  11. Light

    Known Minge

    Known Minge
  12. Light

    Abby Crown - In Company of The Voices [WIP]

    Abby Crown who was Callum Crown's sister was one day in office typing on a computer. she got an email from her brother saying that aliens and monsters were attacking his place and axed him for help
  13. Light

    Trying to rn [ATTACH]

    Trying to rn
  14. Light

    Liberty, Prosperity, Democracy

    Liberty, Prosperity, Democracy
  15. Light

    Spill Oil.

    Spill Oil.
  16. Light

    In-Character How do I backstory

    I purposely keep mine broad and then develop them over a period of time in-server. Of course you'll need an idea of what you were doing before, occupation, education et cetera. But what matters is what you get out, not what you put in. Of course if its a vortigaunt then you need more to account...
  17. Light

    Deek29

    hi silverstein
  18. Light

    Amazing part 2

    amazing
Back
Top