Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Denied Taking another shot at it

    Steam Name: Joku SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Kappatalist How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: LTARP, Metagame (?), FailRP Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A Why do you wish to be...
  2. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Geneva Uncensored 'The War aims of Humanity' - Issue #14

    You know how people can be inspired by something they see, right?
  3. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Letter To The Union, 'Tis For Thee

    :censored: :censored::censored::censored:
  4. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Willard Roleplay Atmosphere Discussion

    Broski, you weren't there when it took like a week to get a hatchet. Goddamn kids these days.... :troll:
  5. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    'Zodac' Ramy abd-el-alluh CB

    Dollar store Lalo Salamanca ahh looking :troll:
  6. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Staff Bias and Unfair Punishment

    Should probably clarify that whatever x-phobic jokes or anything Equinox was punished for is not cool, I just had a bit of a thing to say regarding a way less important issue mentioned here. Y'all do what you got to do. (if the stuffs were just jokes then just.. dont, pls, be normal)
  7. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Staff Bias and Unfair Punishment

    Perhaps it has something to do with this happening before countless times (even in way smaller places), as well as seeing myself capable of answering everyone at most within 12 hours. I don't mean to sound like an asshole about it or like I'm better at or whatever but I've never understood what...
  8. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Staff Bias and Unfair Punishment

    I do have to come upfront about this as well. I tried contacting them previously about my situation between me and the server before reaching out to Maniac (aka Crabs, when they still were apart of the HoS) and received no response, until Maniac talked about it to them. While if there was no...
  9. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    why all this mess?

    When you get PK'd irl, you just move to another server
  10. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Notices The Charity: Burned Down

    Cole's Homeless Shelter 2? Pog!
  11. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    idk

    4 and a quarter chips
  12. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Petition for ME as Social Media Manager of the WILLARD NETWORKS FACEBOOK.

    All senior Willard Networks (trademark) players will receive a free discount in all Union mandated stores.
  13. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    >:(

    >:(
  14. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    Bro wtf unban toby rn

    Bro wtf unban toby rn
  15. 𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮

    ADD PAC3

    I see the people are scared of overdecorated or cartoonish anime girl people appearing on the streets.
Back
Top