𝔄𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔮
Radio Bob Approved
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2020
- Messages
- 672
- Thread Author
- #1
Steam Name: Joku
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Kappatalist
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: LTARP, Metagame (?), FailRP
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I still hold a keen interest in seeing how the server has evolved in the span of a year and experience some that for myself, so I'm throwing another dart at the board and seeing if it'll land in the bull's eye. I still have nothing to add to what I've said before and hold onto the statements I've made in my three latest appeal attempts (one through Discord with Maniac a.k.a Crabs, who has long since left their position, the two others linked here: https://willard.network/forums/threads/yet-another-ban-appeal-i-guess.8536/ , https://willard.network/forums/threads/a-humble-hello.9240/). I believe Crabs told those involved in my appeal saga about his opinion. If not, I'll ask him again or take some screenshots, depending.
If it helps at all (and I should've honestly probably made a mention of it before) but I've been playing at a private server called Pandora's Box for a while. You may ask the team in there for an evaluation if it'll mean anything, and I hope it will.
I still have friends in this community that I've not had a real chance to play with in over a year now, and would like to again. Hell, some (that I've said that left) may come back if I ask them in the case I do, good people (not bottlestreet people that have quit or been banned
). Of course, there are new ones to be made as well, there's a lot of room for them.
If it is what it will take, I ask to be put through a trial run (I believe I've asked for such before if I'm not wrong), see how I do back in the server again. I can only say sorry so much before it means very little (I still am for what idiot stunts I did).
Anyways, I'm starting to repeating myself here, but I hope this goes through. Thank you for reading.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226297218
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Kappatalist
How long is the ban for?: Permanent
The reason you were banned?: LTARP, Metagame (?), FailRP
Do you have any picture or video evidence to support your reason?: N/A
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I still hold a keen interest in seeing how the server has evolved in the span of a year and experience some that for myself, so I'm throwing another dart at the board and seeing if it'll land in the bull's eye. I still have nothing to add to what I've said before and hold onto the statements I've made in my three latest appeal attempts (one through Discord with Maniac a.k.a Crabs, who has long since left their position, the two others linked here: https://willard.network/forums/threads/yet-another-ban-appeal-i-guess.8536/ , https://willard.network/forums/threads/a-humble-hello.9240/). I believe Crabs told those involved in my appeal saga about his opinion. If not, I'll ask him again or take some screenshots, depending.
If it helps at all (and I should've honestly probably made a mention of it before) but I've been playing at a private server called Pandora's Box for a while. You may ask the team in there for an evaluation if it'll mean anything, and I hope it will.
I still have friends in this community that I've not had a real chance to play with in over a year now, and would like to again. Hell, some (that I've said that left) may come back if I ask them in the case I do, good people (not bottlestreet people that have quit or been banned
If it is what it will take, I ask to be put through a trial run (I believe I've asked for such before if I'm not wrong), see how I do back in the server again. I can only say sorry so much before it means very little (I still am for what idiot stunts I did).
Anyways, I'm starting to repeating myself here, but I hope this goes through. Thank you for reading.
Last edited:



